Male Bacne Products In The Uk?

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just discovered these boards - its good to see I'm not the only one with issues!

I have suffered from moderate shoulder and back acne for some time and have been hoping it would clear up naturally - no such luck! Like most people with the same problem I wouldn't dare take my shirt off in public, or even in front of a partner and its really obliterated my confidence. I'd first like to try some store-bought products before going to my GP for medications.

I'm in the UK and am struggling to find something appropriate in terms of a body wash I should use on my back. I see a lot of talk about looking out for 'hypothetical product A which as X Y and Z' in it, I was hoping for some specific products to go out and buy within the UK, or possibly online via Amazon UK.

I am male and the specific product suggestions I've been able to find via google are female-orientated. I understand there are differences in male and female skin, and as such slightly different products, and am not really interested in smelling like pink grapefruit etc! [img][/img]

I'm really very new to this - any suggestions appreciated! Edited by Mezzy

Posted · Report post

If it's a body wash you are loking for, then I love Neutrogea Body Clear body wash.It contains 2% salicylic acid.

I haven't seen it in the shops in the UK, but is available on Ebay for around £8 - £10 per 250ml bottle.

The first time I used it I noticed how the texture of my skin had changed. It felt a lot smoother.

Talking of pink grapefruit, Neutrogena do a pink grapefruit Body Clear version "with beads", which I accidentaly bought once. Yuk!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...