Photo

14/m Accutane Log (With Pictures)

accutane tane claravis isotretinoin log scared nervous tazorac minocycline

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#41 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

Day 45- Week 7

Well, my acne is getting a lot worse, I am getting hard clusters of pimples on the sides of my face, and then white heads around my mouth! and it is just nasty to look at, and hard not to pop (the whiteheads)

I will post pictures tomorrow, as the sun is no longer out for natural lighting, but yeah, I only like my forehead right now, but the rest of my face I hate. 

#42 Blackacne*beauty

Blackacne*beauty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:00 AM

Hello although im signigicantly older than I just decided to start my journey as well. It seems that you started about 2 weeks before me. And we pretty much following the same course when it comes to symptoms. From what I have researcjed it possible to have more than one break out. So its good that you are staying positve. I know classmate can be cruel in school but just know it doesn't last forever and everyone must grow up and then you will see who's really laughing. I wish you tons of luck and you make sure you are keeping up with any symptoms. Chow.

#43 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Hello although im signigicantly older than I just decided to start my journey as well. It seems that you started about 2 weeks before me. And we pretty much following the same course when it comes to symptoms. From what I have researcjed it possible to have more than one break out. So its good that you are staying positve. I know classmate can be cruel in school but just know it doesn't last forever and everyone must grow up and then you will see who's really laughing. I wish you tons of luck and you make sure you are keeping up with any symptoms. Chow.

Thank you so much for those kind words! Yeah, I think it's because they raised my dosage, other people say they break out every time their dosage is increased... Well, goodluck on your treatment! smile.png

Day 46- Week 7

Here are the pictures for Week 7!

Oh, I got my haircut! :D 

DSC00534.JPG

DSC00535.JPG

DSC00537.JPG

#44 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

Day 60- Week 9- Month 3

Sorry I did not post last week, but I went to the dermatologist and she kept me at 60 mg because of my side effects, and the fact that I could not afford it. Anyway, I think my acne has improved since my last update. I am now in Month 3, so I am hoping to start improving a lot more. I am laying off the chocolate and junk food so my face can improve faster (I think it works). The pimples that I do get still hurt pretty bad, it's annoying. I got my first real cystic pimple on the side of my face last week. You can still see it in one of the pictures that I am about to post. It has gone down a lot!

Here are the pictures from Week 9!!!

DSC00554.JPG

DSC00552.JPG

DSC00551.JPG  

#45 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

Day 81- Week 12- Month 3

I have not posted in about 30 days, sorry about that! But, everything has been going smoothly, my face was pretty amazing for a couple of days, and then I started breaking out again, no big deal! :D 

My most annoying side effect will have to be an annoyingly flakey scalp! I have tried Neutrogena T-gel, dermal steroids that my doctor gave me, Aussie three minute miracle, and nothing seems to do the job. The only thing that helps with it is olive oil! I will leave it in for 30 minutes before my shower and then wash it out in the shower. Sounds crazy but it helps.

Here are the pictures for week 12

DSC00559.JPG

DSC00560.JPG

DSC00561.JPG

#46 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Day 96- Week 14- Month 4

Eh nothing too crazy to update... just more pictures.

Now that a lot of my acne is gone, I notice the scarring, it's pretty hurtful to look at... I cannot imagine what people must go through when they have it 100 times worse than me like I know many people do...

DSC00563.JPG

DSC00562.JPG

DSC00564.JPG

#47 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Day 108- Week 16- Month 5

I am beyond happy with my results so far! I no longer have to edit my blemishes out of pictures for my profile or anything like that anymore, I am happy with my skin, it is sooo smooth! I have noticed that a lot of people have been touching my face gently and it really makes me happy that people do not think my face is nasty anymore! I love it! My friend touched my face and was like, "Woah! It's sooo smooth!" I was so happy inside! I love accutane so much! I know I am not done with it, but I am already loving the results. Trust me when I say, Dry lips, joint pain, and rectal bleeding are all completely worth the results I have seen. I am my worst critic so if I am happy with my skin, I cannot imagine what other people think! 

Here are my pictures :) 

Sorry for the bad lighting, the sun doesn't come out at 10:30 ;)

DSC00620.JPG

DSC00617.JPG

DSC00616.JPG

#48 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

Day 124- Week 18- Month 5

My skin keeps on improving soo much and I am in love with it! 

Although my scalp is still dry as the sahara, my face over rules that small con.

Here are some pictures.

DSC00662.JPG

DSC00661.JPG

DSC00659.JPG

#49 richardb

richardb

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

Looks good!  So much improvement since your first picture, accutane is amazing.

#50 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

Day 161- Week 23- Month 6

Accutane is amazing, and the results you see from it are breathtaking. 

I went to my Dermatologists about 2 weeks ago, and she said I am done with it, all I need to do now is just finish out the pills I have (only one pill a day), and then I will be done. We did schedule a 3 month follow-up appt. She also gave me high dosed tazorac that I could use as a spot treatment. I am in love with my face! It is sooo immune to acne now! There are still the little flesh colored bumps here and there but they go away with time. My dog can lick all over my cheeks and I could go a morning and an evening without washing my face and it would be fine! I am so happy with my results!

DSC00797.JPG

DSC00795.JPG

DSC00794.JPG

#51 richardb

richardb

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

I'm so happy for you... it definitely cleared you completely up in 6 months.  I'm 3 months in my 3rd course, I hope my skin looks as good as yours in 3 months.

I also have Tazorac for when I'm done with this.

#52 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

I'm so happy for you... it definitely cleared you completely up in 6 months.  I'm 3 months in my 3rd course, I hope my skin looks as good as yours in 3 months.

I also have Tazorac for when I'm done with this.

Thank you so much! 3rd course? Jeez! I am so sorry! I hope that it doesn't come back, and I am sure you will clear up! I am amazed everytime I look at my pictures from only months ago. Accutane is really amazing! 

#53 Like Moonlight

Like Moonlight

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

Good for you! Your looking amazing. I'm sure your going to have continued success! Congratulations Ryan!

#54 ryanwithacne

ryanwithacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

Good for you! Your looking amazing. I'm sure your going to have continued success! Congratulations Ryan!

Thank you sooo much!