Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi There Anyone Used The High Frequency Wand?

4 posts in this topic

Hello I'm new here and was wondering if you have tried the high frequency wands?

Thanks!

The glass electrode? We have one at work that I use for spot treating. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt

Morning:Cerave foaming face wash in shower. Moisturize with Cerave/ derm cream samples. Pur Minerals foundation, original formula.

Night: Cerave face wash and Clarisonic every 3 days or so for exfoliation.

Internally: 40mg of Accutane started 3/16/13! 80mg started 4/15...DONE 8/19/13! OTC bcp blaahhh:/ Try to eat as healthy as I can and balance stress levels.

Please let it stay!

I'm not sure what you mean by high frequency wands, do you mean this? www.u-wand.com

If you are talking about the u-wand, I used it for a 30 day cycle twice a day and it completely cleared my face. I used to be in an oily, then too dry, then too oily again cycle constantly and had moderate to severe acne. I use it once a day, sometimes once every other day, and nothing has popped up in the last two weeks. It was seriously a game changer for me and the acne I had.

Is this what you were talking about?

Bump. I ask for high frequency every time I get a facial and highly recommend it. The wand works, not quite as well as the old school electrical node they used to carry in European spas but it gets the job done too. Ask your esthetician to use high frequency after a facial. It helps disinfect the area, especially after extractions.

Current regimen: garlic supplements [as needed], Enzymedica gluten blocker [as needed], nicadan [not sure if it works yet]. I try to simplify as much as I can. Don't take more supplements than you need....try one at a time and be patient.

The supplements that really helped me when my acne was at its worst: inositol, DIM [not as frequently now!] digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips/ low acid [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3, superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme supplements. NOTE: I do not recommend DIM for long term use, and I do not recommend hormonal creams without doctor supervision.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: acupuncture, regular exercise/ yoga, low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials...

Grocery list:

** Find the cause, find the cure **

** If you have a question for me, please ask it publicly so that others can benefit from the discussion**