tinted moisturizer foundation mineral foundation dry skin

1 reply to this topic

#1 Jennriver

Jennriver

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hi guys! I am on my second week of the regimen and have started getting really dry skin. Since I use a mineral foundation I need to find a foundation that is liquid and won't exaggerate my dry skin like the mineral foundation does. Most of us know the tormenting quest of finding the perfect foundation can be. So here is something I found that may help a few of you get some coverage without wasting your time, energy, and money looking for a new product.

This is a great solution because you can really play around with each of the products to get the coverage you need!

Hope this helps!

P.S. sorry if this tip was already posted

#2 GQ101

GQ101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

thanks for sharing this! i am also on the hunt for a good face base ( not necessarily foundation) to make my skin look more flawless and moisturized ( flakiness sucks). im currently using tarte's new bb primer. the coverage is sheer and it is waterproof and smudgeproof! does leave my chin a tad bit flaky but the flakes are so tiny you can only see it up close. it easily washes off with dan's cleanser too. I will try this method tomorrow with my maracuja creaseless concealer and dan's moisturizer. :) i hope it works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users