1 reply to this topic

#1 onefatalgoose

onefatalgoose

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Quick question to moderators: If i have purchased products for the use in a toner, such as various herbs, or brands of tea...is it against the rules to post pictures of them? Or would i have to do it without showing the names of the products? Not sure what qualifies as advertising. Thanks

80%-20% Alkaline forming vs Acid forming Diet

`Organic~
                                                                            I don't consume:
                                                                                     *Dairy
                                                                               *Whole grains
                                                                             *Refined sugars
                                                                                 *Table salt
                                                                              *Vegetable oils
                                                                        *Processed/Fast foods
                                           *Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs)
                                                                      As well as the pesticides/herbicides that come with them

My philosophy: Less externally, more internally

Even taking long hot showers in chemically treated tap water is too harsh for acne prone skin

(And that's without a face wash)

This site is absolutely loaded with info on curing acne internally

#2 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Hey, you're more than welcome to post the pictures of the products you're using. Sorry if the rules were not clear. I'll take a look at them and see if we can improve the wording.

Thanks for checking anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users