Trying To Get The Regimen Product In Malaysia

9 posts in this topic

Where can I get the regimen product in Malaysia? My name is Farah and I'm from Johor

4 people like this

Please contact customer service at support@danielkern.com or from our Contact Us page for help with any order related or shipping inquiries. For your own security, we do not have access to your order history or account information here on the message boards.

1 person likes this

DKR Log http://www.acne.org/...r/page__st__120

DKR Photo Gallery http://www.acne.org/...66762-nycqueen/

Skin Care Regimen

Mornings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer one drop Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Liquid SPF 70

Evenings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer and two drops of Dan's AHA+

During Breakouts: Apply 2 pumps of BP and Moisturizer with AHA+ until breakout subsides

Daily: Take multivitamin (WholeFoods 365 brand), probiotics

Makeup: Bare Minerals, wash brushes once to three times a week depending on usage.

Makeup Removal: Swipe jojoba oil to remove eye and facial makeup, wash with Hydrating Cleanser for 4 seconds, rinse, then cleanse for 6 seconds, BP, moisturize

Y is it this products are not sold at the main pharmacies like watson or guardian??it will more easier.ecsp in malaysia ..

1 person likes this

im also interested on buying the Regimen..could someone tell me how i could buy this item in malaysia or how much it would cost to post it here?

im also interested on buying the Regimen..could someone tell me how i could buy this item in malaysia or how much it would cost to post it here?

Please contact customer service at support@danielkern.com or from our Contact Us page for help with any order related or shipping inquiries. For your own security, we do not have access to your order history or account information here on the message boards.

I been using the regiment but with substitutes products i found that works in Malaysia, specifically in Kuala Lumpur since i live here anyway.

This thread doesnt let me upload pictures so i have to type each product!!!!

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% - benzac AC 2 1/2% By Galderma , i bought this in vitacare pharmacy the gardens. This is the only place i found that sell this thing.

Moisturisers that works for me - oxy moisturizer pure white face cream (has spf 30) and oxy moisturizer oil control. Both are good.

I used to have moderate to severe breakouts, but now i have 98% of clear skin. It works for my 12 years old niece too! I am 30 years old btw..

Good luck in trying.

2 people like this

Anyone from malaysia need DAN product. Please email me at peiyuin88@hotmail.com

I used to order bulk to save on shipping. Im pregnant currently so my gynae not encourage me to use benzoyl peroxide at the moment. So thinking to let go some as there is expired date.. I really love the product.. Acne free in 3 month used..