Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is It Normal To "purge" When Starting A New Diet?

2 posts in this topic

I recently got my blood taken for allergies to foods. I know every food I am allergic to and I currently haven't been having any foods that I'm intolerant to for about 5 days now. I am also following what my nutritionist is saying and following everything she says. Recently in the past few days I've been noticing a fair few new pimples around the cheeks and chin.

This is very upsetting and is putting me down. Besides changing my diet for the better, the only things I am doing "differently" are:

1. Masturbating/sex more often.

2. Haven't been sleeping "early" usually going to bed around 11:30 - 12:30am and waking up at about 10AM to 10:30AM. But before hand I was still doing this yet no new pimples.

3. SHAVING, I've been using a manual razor and it seems to be cutting them A TINY bit, and it seems to be more often getting new pimples. I use to a electric razor once ever week or 2. Should I go back to that?

4. Having more carbs/cheese. She said I don't have to worry about carbs anymore and what not. I use to be limited to 35g per day.

My Nutritionist replied back to a E-mail I sent to her about this and she said it's my body "re-booting" and basically clearing out all the toxins I've had and that I will notice I will feel a bit more tired etc and going to the toilet a lot more, which I have been. And that it will all clear up and that my body is just detoxifying myself.

I'm 18 and a male.

I recently got my blood taken for allergies to foods. I know every food I am allergic to and I currently haven't been having any foods that I'm intolerant to for about 5 days now. I am also following what my nutritionist is saying and following everything she says. Recently in the past few days I've been noticing a fair few new pimples around the cheeks and chin.

This is very upsetting and is putting me down. Besides changing my diet for the better, the only things I am doing "differently" are:

1. Masturbating/sex more often.

2. Haven't been sleeping "early" usually going to bed around 11:30 - 12:30am and waking up at about 10AM to 10:30AM. But before hand I was still doing this yet no new pimples.

3. SHAVING, I've been using a manual razor and it seems to be cutting them A TINY bit, and it seems to be more often getting new pimples. I use to a electric razor once ever week or 2. Should I go back to that?

4. Having more carbs/cheese. She said I don't have to worry about carbs anymore and what not. I use to be limited to 35g per day.

My Nutritionist replied back to a E-mail I sent to her about this and she said it's my body "re-booting" and basically clearing out all the toxins I've had and that I will notice I will feel a bit more tired etc and going to the toilet a lot more, which I have been. And that it will all clear up and that my body is just detoxifying myself.

I'm 18 and a male.

Formerly Nicky D

If you stand for nothing then you will fall for anything