Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaya

Green tea, choices

20 posts in this topic

everyone has been talking about green tea and saying, stuff like only take the real stuff!?!?!

WHAT IS THAT?! eusa_wall.gif

is there anything rong with green tea bags, cos thats what im using right now, and has anyone got results using bags?

everyone has been talking about green tea and saying, stuff like only take the real stuff!?!?!

WHAT IS THAT?!  eusa_wall.gif

is there anything rong with green tea bags, cos thats what im using right now, and has anyone got results using bags?

Life is all about living!

I prefer, and have it loose, but I don't notice any difference other than the taste.

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

I prefer, and have it loose, but I don't notice any difference other than the taste.

It is worth finding the leaves. Don't get too expectant of massive results though. It's one part of the puzzle but not an entire solution to your acne (though Ryan seems to have very good results).

It is worth finding the leaves.  Don't get too expectant of massive results though.  It's one part of the puzzle but not an entire solution to your acne (though Ryan seems to have very good results).

@ Ryan

I still drink regular tea with regular milk and the green tea I drink still has a positive effect!

@ Ryan

I still drink regular tea with regular milk and the green tea I drink still has a positive effect!

I got some loose leaf, chinese, organic green tea this week and I must say that it's a lot easier to drink, I'm still not hugely fussed on the taste but it's not as bad as the tea bags were.

As for white tea, isn't that supposed to be expensive?

I got some loose leaf, chinese, organic green tea this week and I must say that it's a lot easier to drink, I'm still not hugely fussed on the taste but it's not as bad as the tea bags were.

As for white tea, isn't that supposed to be expensive?

i too use green tea bags. I was wondering knew about green tea causing cancer of the osephagus??? Espically when drinking it hot?

Thanks.

i too use green tea bags. I was wondering knew about green tea causing cancer of the osephagus??? Espically when drinking it hot?

Thanks.

thanx guys! tongue.gif

now that i went throught all the trouble going to buy the most expensive tea bags i could find. i now have to drink them fast and go buy expensive tea leaves eusa_doh.gif

lol........and ahhhh how , exactly are the leaves sold. like what do they come in?, r they like full leaves in a bag?................... and how do u drink them? lol eek.gif

thanx guys! tongue.gif

now that i went throught all the trouble going to buy the most expensive tea bags i could find. i now have to drink them fast and go buy expensive tea leaves  eusa_doh.gif

lol........and ahhhh how , exactly are the leaves sold. like what do they come in?, r they like full leaves in a bag?................... and how do u drink them? lol  eek.gif

Is there such a thing as caffiene free green tea?

Also, what about the capsules? Are they effective at all?

thanks

The reason I want the capsules is because I heard that they did not contain caffeine. Since I am trying to get pregnant, the caffeine isn't a good idea for me...so says the doctor.

This is why i was asking....i am certainly not trying to take the easy way out.

The reason I want the capsules is because I heard that they did not contain caffeine. Since I am trying to get pregnant, the caffeine isn't a good idea for me...so says the doctor.

This is why i was asking....i am certainly not trying to take the easy way out.

Read up on my post about teas down farther on this board. THere are better teas for acne than green IMO. As for general health, my dad has had amazing results with Pu-erh. The doctor took him off his cholesterol meds because the tea did a better job. PLus with the fat metabolization it's good for acne.