73 replies to this topic

#61 nycqueen

nycqueen

Acne Soldier

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:working out, sports fanatic, education and higher learning, joking around, yoga, running, concerts, dancing, singing, family, friends, happiness

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

Astonishing!!! :) Glad to see another regimen success story!!! eusa_clap.gif

DKR Log http://www.acne.org/...r/page__st__120
DKR Photo Gallery http://www.acne.org/...66762-nycqueen/

Skin Care Regimen

Mornings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer one drop Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Liquid SPF 70
Evenings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer and two drops of Dan's AHA+
During Breakouts: Apply 2 pumps of BP and Moisturizer with AHA+ until breakout subsides
Daily: Take multivitamin (WholeFoods 365 brand), probiotics
Makeup: Bare Minerals, wash brushes once to three times a week depending on usage.
Makeup Removal: Swipe jojoba oil to remove eye and facial makeup, wash with Hydrating Cleanser for 4 seconds, rinse, then cleanse for 6 seconds, BP, moisturize

#62 Gillianbb

Gillianbb

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

Omg :) yr skin get so much better.so,do you think the aha helps fade the red spots ???

Edited by Gillianbb, 16 April 2013 - 09:54 PM.

#63 Br93

Br93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

One word

"Impressive"

I appreciate it, thank you and everyone for all the wonderful feedback.

Holy cow! That's amazing!

It is a nice little transformation, I feel better now than I did then.. thanks for the nice comment :)

Astonishing!!! smile.png Glad to see another regimen success story!!! eusa_clap.gif

Thanks I really do appreciate it :)

Omg smile.png yr skin get so much better.so,do you think the aha helps fade the red spots 

Yes it did get much better and I am so glad it did. I have been using aha on and off not consistently. For some reason it makes the skin around my chin and mouth flake like krazy, and I have to continuously put globs of my Cetaphil lotion on to keep it moisturized lol. I think I will try to start applying less or something. But the AHA definitely works for sure in preventing new acne from forming and exfoliating the skin. In my experience all natural african black soap helped with red spots and dark spots. Hope that helps :)

#64 Gillianbb

Gillianbb

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

I want to ask if you buy african black soap online.or i can buy in supermarket? Coz i am in canada.I am thinking to buy aha but i m worried to get initial breakout.did you experience breakout after AHA?thank you for yr replies :) It helps a lot:)

#65 Br93

Br93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

I want to ask if you buy african black soap online.or i can buy in supermarket? Coz i am in canada.I am thinking to buy aha but i m worried to get initial breakout.did you experience breakout after AHA?thank you for yr replies :) It helps a lot:)

Hey!!! I but my African Black Soap online, here is the link: http://www.coastalsc...oap/as-011.html

This soap is the real deal, straight out of Ghana Africa, it lathers so well you don't have to use much.. And you cant beat the price like 13 bucks for a pound of the stuff.. It works really well for me... Once in a while I also use this natural calcium bentonite clay mask: http://www.amazon.co...g/dp/B0014P8L9W and I mix it with Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar: http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B001AIWAAE

No problem I don't mind helping, let me know if this works for you. Remember to give it time though, be patient, results rarely come overnight smile.png

Ps: forgot to answer your question regarding the AHA.. No I did not experience an initial breakout

Edited by Br93, 18 April 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#66 Br93

Br93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

Just finished doing my regimen before I go to bed. Bp is on my face so it may look a little shiny. This will be my last pic before I do my one year transformation pics on October 22nd, 2013. 

Attached Thumbnails

• 20130619_211632.jpg

Edited by Br93, 19 June 2013 - 07:43 PM.

#67 NewtoAcne

NewtoAcne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

wow nice and it looks like you got lighter too??

#68 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Hiking, Weight Lifting

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

Hey bud, random question for you: Do you still only apply BP nightly? Because it looks like you've gotten amazing results without having to even do it twice a day! I'd love to be able to only apply BP nightly too

Daily Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP 
-Jojoba oil as moisturizer

Nightly Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP
-Cetaphil moisturizer + a few drops of Jojoba oil 

My Regimen Log: http://www.acne.org/...gs-regimen-log/

#69 AcneBrah

AcneBrah

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

So you only applied bp nightly? And just cleanser and moisturizer in morning, cleanser, bp, moisturizer at night?

With that amount of acne, did the bp not burn your face into an oblivion?

#70 Narsrosha

Narsrosha

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Metal

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

I'm happy for you, congratulation!

#71 3lilpigs

3lilpigs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Making this world a beautiful place, starting with ME!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:10 AM

Oh your skin looks fantastic! I'm so happy for you!

#72 Br93

Br93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

wow nice and it looks like you got lighter too??

Thanks a bunch! Yea I did get a little lighter, I do tend to get lighter when Im not exposed to the sun much and I get darker when Im exposed to the sun more often like playing football, basketball, and other stuff outside. I wouldn't say the regimen made me any lighter tho. My skin tone just fluctuates lol and the room lighting plays a role as well.

Hey bud, random question for you: Do you still only apply BP nightly? Because it looks like you've gotten amazing results without having to even do it twice a day! I'd love to be able to only apply BP nightly too

Yes I only apply the BP at night. In the morning I just wash my face and put on some moisturizer. Hey try it out for yourself and see if it works for you. Let me know if it does, I hope it goes well for you! :)

So you only applied bp nightly? And just cleanser and moisturizer in morning, cleanser, bp, moisturizer at night?

With that amount of acne, did the bp not burn your face into an oblivion?

Yes exactly. Sometimes at night tho I wont put any moisturizer on, in fact I do that pretty often as long as my face is not really dry. Nope I never had a problem with BP burning my face. Remember too Dans BP is only 2.5% strength unlike most BPs around that are 5-10%, which are too harsh for most peoples skin. Dans BP is aswesome!

I'm happy for you, congratulation!

I appreciate it thanks :)

Oh your skin looks fantastic! I'm so happy for you!

3lilpigs thanx!!! cool.png

#73 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Getting clear, and staying that way

Achievements

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

This is amazing! Very inspiring :)

On Accutane as of September 13, 2013

My log

Month 1 - 20mg (finished)

Month 2 - 40mg (finished)

Month 3 - 60mg (finished)

Month 4 - 60mg (finished)

Month 5 - 70mg (finished)

Month 6 - 80mg (finished)

Month 7 - 80mg (finished)

Month 8 - 40mg (finished)

Month 9 - 20mg

#74 djason

djason

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:manga film serie

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

Hello everyone here I present myself I am a 20 year old already on the diet depuit long 4 months but for some time I stopped the diet because I had pellage all over his face
would you help to give me and my language is french so if I do not understand the regime at the beginning is normal according to the different type of language
regime walked very well but I relapsed especially in the forehead thing he was not arrive before this are normal I'm new to the diet and some faith I wonder I do not bullshit me applying all these cream thank you for your understanding good day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users