73 replies to this topic

#1 Br93

Br93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Face wash: African Black Soap (Natural, coastalscents.com)

BP: Acne.org 2.5%

Moisturizer: Cetaphil Lotion, Lilly Of The Valley Aloe Vera Gel, or none if my face isn't too dry

My name is Brandon, I have been using this method only at night for almost three months. I wash off the BP in the morning and then re-moisturize.. I leave on the moisturizer that I applied in the morning until I repeat the above steps at night before I go to sleep. It has been working pretty nicely so far. I will start using Dans AHA sometime within the next month from now. The before pick was at the end of summer around mid August 2012. I started this regimen October 22nd 2012 and the after pick is today January 13 2013.. give it a try and keep at it dont give up! Let me know what you think so far of the results ive gotten :)

Attached Thumbnails

• IMAG0363.jpg
  • 20130113_121138-1.jpg
  • IMAG0364.jpg
  • 20130113_121343-1.jpg
  • IMAG0365.jpg
  • 20130113_100557.jpg

#2 casslz9

casslz9

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

You look great! I am so impressed that you got such great results with only applying the BP at night! I love AHA and I think it would definitely help with any scarring you might have. I mix it in with my moisturizer and apply it once a day.

#3 random1

random1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:First and foremost not having acne.Reading, sometimes writing. Skateboarding. Discussing Harry Potter. Finding and listening to new music, going to concerts(\m/) and just being in the moment

Achievements

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Cheers to you mate!

Morning

light wash with Acne.org cleanse

Aveeno Daily SPF 15

Aczone (As only spot treatment)

Supplements

1000mg Omega-Complex

Night

Shower

medium wash with Acne.org Cleanser

Medium application of Aczone

layer of Acne.org lotion

Evening Supplements

50mg Zinc

#4 Realme2008

Realme2008

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Wow, your skin is looking great! Such amazing results!

#5 nycqueen

nycqueen

Acne Soldier

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:working out, sports fanatic, education and higher learning, joking around, yoga, running, concerts, dancing, singing, family, friends, happiness

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

Looking good sweets... :) Keep it up and make sure to follow DKR to the T... You'll definitely see greater improvement once you add AHA... It really does boost DKR results... :) Good luck and welcome to the acne.org community!!
DKR Log http://www.acne.org/...r/page__st__120
DKR Photo Gallery http://www.acne.org/...66762-nycqueen/

Skin Care Regimen

Mornings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer one drop Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Liquid SPF 70
Evenings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer and two drops of Dan's AHA+
During Breakouts: Apply 2 pumps of BP and Moisturizer with AHA+ until breakout subsides
Daily: Take multivitamin (WholeFoods 365 brand), probiotics
Makeup: Bare Minerals, wash brushes once to three times a week depending on usage.
Makeup Removal: Swipe jojoba oil to remove eye and facial makeup, wash with Hydrating Cleanser for 4 seconds, rinse, then cleanse for 6 seconds, BP, moisturize

#6 Br93

Br93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

I thank everyone for taking out the time to leave a comment, its very encouraging!!! @nycqueen I will definitely continue to make sure I follow the regimen to a T. @casslz9 I will definitely start using Dana AHA and I hear such great things about it so im excited to see what it does for me. I know I am not 100% clear yet but it feels good to make as much progress as I did. In the before photo I was just unhappy with myself, did not even want to be around people.. Now I feel good, happy, hav more self confidence than I had before, I even get more looks from the ladies :) lol

#7 MichelleKL77

MichelleKL77

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me
  • Interests:Finding a cure for Acne!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

Amazing results! So happy for you.

#8 tim12

tim12

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I enjoy short walks on the beach.

Achievements

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

Congratulations Br93! It's an amazing, almost unreal feeling to look back at before pictures after your skin has cleared. It takes time to see results, but it's worth the persistence and dedication! It's great to hear that you're more social and happy now. Dan's AHA is pretty awesome, and is also anti-inflammatory, so it'll help your skin in a quite a few ways.

#9 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

Fantastic result! It warms me all the way to my toes when I hear and see success stories. Congratulations on sticking to it as I'm sure it wasn't easy, and I second what the above posters have said about AHA+ That stuff rocks! :)

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo.  I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month.  I can live with that smile.png

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry.  In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

#10 Br93

Br93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Amazing results! So happy for you.

Thanks so much I really appreciate it!!!

Congratulations Br93! It's an amazing, almost unreal feeling to look back at before pictures after your skin has cleared. It takes time to see results, but it's worth the persistence and dedication! It's great to hear that you're more social and happy now. Dan's AHA is pretty awesome, and is also anti-inflammatory, so it'll help your skin in a quite a few ways.

Its definitely a great feeling, weird thing is like for so long I haven't really noticed my face getting better until people were like "hey your face is looking good" and then I really noticed for myself. Now comparing both those pics its scary how bad it looked and how much its gotten better. And I will be purchasing Dans AHA this week when I get paid. What results have you seen with it?

Fantastic result! It warms me all the way to my toes when I hear and see success stories. Congratulations on sticking to it as I'm sure it wasn't easy, and I second what the above posters have said about AHA+ That stuff rocks! Posted Image

Thanks Im glad I could share it with everyone. Its not easy but you just have to stick with it and not give up. The results will come if you keep at it like many have shown on this incredible site. The proof is in the pudding lol. Also what results have you experienced with AHA?

#11 tim12

tim12

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I enjoy short walks on the beach.

Achievements

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

I used Dan's AHA for about a few months before my mom started using it :lol: My skin is pretty sensitive to products, but it wasn't irritating when used as directed (don't apply it on the eyes and all that :P). I just sort of forgot about it after most of my PIH went away. I didn't have as many clogged pores as I do currently, so I'm hoping to get similar results again!

#12 NurseJackie

NurseJackie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

Wow, amazing! I don't even know you, but I'm happy for you.

#13 Br93

Br93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

I used Dan's AHA for about a few months before my mom started using it Posted Image My skin is pretty sensitive to products, but it wasn't irritating when used as directed (don't apply it on the eyes and all that Posted Image). I just sort of forgot about it after most of my PIH went away. I didn't have as many clogged pores as I do currently, so I'm hoping to get similar results again!

Nice!!! Sounds good, I cant even wait to see how i goes. Hopefully well and then I can post a one year transformation Oct 22, 2013 :)

Wow, amazing! I don't even know you, but I'm happy for you.

Thanx, I see you just joined the site today :) If you have acne do the regimen persistently and you will without a doubt see results.

#14 joeyicecream

joeyicecream

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

Wow you skin looks great I am super happy for you i wish my results had been as quick as yours. Congratulations. Make sure you kill it this new year as you do not have that acne to think about.

#15 Chrissy Cambell

Chrissy Cambell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

What a difference that has made, unbelieable! Looking smart bud, best of luck to ya!

#16 Ripon10

Ripon10

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My kids, hockey, Turbo Fire.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

Congratulations on such fantastic clearing Posted Image !!!

No regimen is one-size-fits-all. You are unique and so is your skin.

AM

Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash - Lumiplexion Salicylic Acid ~ Lumiplexion  SPF 30 ~ Lumiplexion moisturizer 

PM

Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash  ~ Lumiplexion Glycolic Acid 12% (3-4x week) ~ Lumiplexion Hydroquinone 1-2x week

Lumiplexion enzyme mask / sulfur mask /  moisturizing mask 1-2 week as needed 

#17 blottedscience

blottedscience

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

Amazing results. Keep it up !! And wish me luck hehe :)

#18 Br93

Br93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

Wow you skin looks great I am super happy for you i wish my results had been as quick as yours. Congratulations. Make sure you kill it this new year as you do not have that acne to think about.

I appreciate the comment :) Yea Il try to kill it this year lol im hoping for better improvement I just purchased Dans AHA today, cant wait to get it in the mail!

What a difference that has made, unbelieable! Looking smart bud, best of luck to ya!

Thanks, I wish the best to you as well!

Congratulations on such fantastic clearing Posted Image !!!

Thanks!!! Now im gonna see what this AHA does

Amazing results. Keep it up !! And wish me luck hehe Posted Image

Thanks for the luv, I wish you the best in your journey and Im confident you will succeed as long as you stick to it ;)

#19 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

You look absolutely wonderful! What great results, congrats! :)

We're all in this together.

#20 nakedsmurf

nakedsmurf

Been there done that.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Like everything

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

I've been wanting to apply BP only a night time but I'm too afraid that it will make things worse
My acne is basically in the forehead are usually get 1 or 2 pimples per week. If I could get it down to 1 or 2 zits monthly that be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users