26 replies to this topic

#21 SarahVaughter

SarahVaughter

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:dermaneedling, infectious diseases

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

@Panos: We don't "take" the oil - we pay 2 x the going market rate for it because we resent the way the local farmers are exploited by the oil traders. Prices are getting lower every year. Some small farmers are refusing to sell at those low prices and use the oil themselves instead. We actually pay much more, since the farmers refuse/cannot give us a tax invoice. We also did not manage to get a legal invoice from the dispatcher. So we can't deduct any of the expenses related to the oil purchase. But it is worth it nevertheless. Western-Cretan olive oil from the interior is perhaps the best extra virgin olive oil in the world.

And please stop sending me private messages with profanity:

panos-rude.png

(In the PM, Panos objects to me using his real name because he has "friends reading this forum" As if I don't have friends and (potential) customers reading this forum!). Since you used my real name/company name in an anonymous "hate" posting, I thought it was only fair to even the playing field. Alas, I have to be subjected to your continued anonymous attacks here.

@Anna: We have firewalled the entire Middle East, that means we do not receive emails originating from there either. I am sorry about that - I did not know that that would be a side effect. You should have received some kind of error message about that? As I said, there is nothing a business wants to do more than sell to whomever wants to buy, However, when those sales turn into a net loss, we, as a business, are forced to react. Lots of US-based companies only sell to the US. Lots of German companies only sell to Germany. We sell worldwide, but countries that gave us too much trouble, we eventually blocked. It is not just problems with the postal service. It also is hacking attempts, malicious competitors (plagiarism, DDOS attacks etc.), disproportionate burden to our service department (which is just me), etc. Based on years of experience with all that, we decided to block certain countries. The decision to "drop" a country is never taken lightly. We always "dropped" a country initially only for a few months until we gave in to appeals such as yours. When we again experienced disproportionate headaches of various kinds, we made the final call to "drop" a country permanently.

When we get bigger so that we can employ another support person, we may re-include certain countries again. Greece and Israel are prime candidates to be re-included in the list of countries we ship to.

Anna, please email [deleted afterwards by Sarah].

Tell me what products you need and I will see what I can do.

Edited by SarahVaughter, 15 March 2013 - 09:28 AM.

#22 mrSuitnTie

mrSuitnTie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:51 PM

hey i just wanted to say  i ordered from her site 2 times and I was very happy with the products, shipping and everything. also i posted a few questions on the forum and it was answered in 2 days, although she missed 1 answer, but overall its good service. look how many questions are posted on  her forums and she actually takes the time to answers all of them, you know how long that takes? and for wat? good customer service. i have yet to see dan answer 1 question, but im not knocking him i mean he is probably a very busy man.

but yea sarah good products and good customer service. cheers

#23 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Regenerating from the Core

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

Sara Vaughter's protocols are somewhat needless ,since you can reverse scarring with 

just oils(see edgar cayce and dr joh christopher massage approach for scarring).

Btw raw avocado is superior to any of her serum/cream.Plus it is bioavailable

and you dont self -poison with these toxic products.

If you're bored of Suburbia, burn down your house,lets dance in the colour of the fire.

#24 swissTemples

swissTemples

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Skin, Hairloss, Bodybuilding

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:03 AM

I just found this thread over google and since it is indeed the first search result I have to chime in to some of these accusations.

Panos (also known as "panoslydios" on some forums) has been banned from several forums I frequent, including one where I am the head moderator and banned him myself. The reasons for getting rid of him were numerous but mostly due to him having a paranoid distrust of everything that he himself doesn't seem to understand. Such as in this case a company not selling to a country where they can't ensure delivery and will have to make a loss on refunds and lost products. On our communities he was banned for open but mostly private hateful messages against the people he didn't agree with. And even after several warnings going as far as trying to spread lies and flat out accusations against people being "shills of company X or company Y" because the majority didn't believe in his esoteric naturopathy and sometimes even dangerous claims such as homeopathy being a valid treatment of cancer.

I did not buy c60 from Sarah but I have bought a range of dermarollers and chloramine-T. Both of which I received quickly and which until now have been excellent and inexpensive. I think the situation here is quite clear on which side is making up stuff.

Thank you for your attention and please consider how many thousands of satisfied customers Sarah has when you read one or two single cases like these.

#25 blahblah82

blahblah82

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

So this happens at other forums too? Lol.... now it makes sense.  

#26 KB2000

KB2000

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

I just found this thread over google and since it is indeed the first search result I have to chime in to some of these accusations.

Panos (also known as "panoslydios" on some forums) has been banned from several forums I frequent, including one where I am the head moderator and banned him myself. The reasons for getting rid of him were numerous but mostly due to him having a paranoid distrust of everything that he himself doesn't seem to understand. Such as in this case a company not selling to a country where they can't ensure delivery and will have to make a loss on refunds and lost products. On our communities he was banned for open but mostly private hateful messages against the people he didn't agree with. And even after several warnings going as far as trying to spread lies and flat out accusations against people being "shills of company X or company Y" because the majority didn't believe in his esoteric naturopathy and sometimes even dangerous claims such as homeopathy being a valid treatment of cancer.

He is a "loose cannon" and IMO his posts misinform and confuse people, and lower the quality of this forum. He doesn't listen, and he's here to agitate people.

I would not be sad to see him stop posting here. People need to be able to get accurate information here, without having to sift through a bunch of nonsense.

#27 Adina7

Adina7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:47 AM

Hello Sarah,
I am your friend and loyal customer from Romania.I am very sad that i can't order from you anymore and i am also sad i can't access your lovely site.Can you please help me.I need to buy from you.I know i never let you down.You know i am a very good customer and i thank you for having faith in me in the past and enabling my country so that i can order.
It deeply saddens me to hear you are ill...please read my last e-mail,maybe it will help you.Can you please(i beg of you)help me and let me order from you.Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users