Photo

Can't See Attached Thumbnails

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hiddy Cheeks

Hiddy Cheeks

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

I am unable to see the thumbnails that people attach to their threads. I can see a blue box with the heading "Attached thumbnails" but the box is empty. Can anyone suggest a way that I might resolve this issue? Thanks.

#2 *Inspired*

*Inspired*

Formerly "TokyoGirl"

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Is that happening with all thumbnails or just some? If it's just some, it could be the person deleted the images or the member has their images set to only be visible to a select group.

#3 Hiddy Cheeks

Hiddy Cheeks

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

Is that happening with all thumbnails or just some? If it's just some, it could be the person deleted the images or the member has their images set to only be visible to a select group.

Is happening with all thumbnails unfortunately. Has just started for some reason. I'm not so tech literate so I don't have a clue.

#4 *Inspired*

*Inspired*

Formerly "TokyoGirl"

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

Have you tried to clear cache in your browser? If not, try that. If that doesn't work, ask a moderator for help. AKL may be able to give you good advice.

#5 Hiddy Cheeks

Hiddy Cheeks

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Ok, will try that. Thanks for your help.

#6 Seva

Seva

Acne.org developer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

test

Can you please provide a couple of links where you can't see the thumbnails.

Attached Thumbnails

• sport_318_test-201.gif

#7 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

Hi Seva,

I'm afraid I'm the same since the new upgrade. I also can't see any thumbnails, including your example above. All I see is a grey box. Plus In the sign in box, I only see certain information (as shown below). Thie picture is AFTER i've logged in, although it looks like I'm not logged in. This problem only relates to my work computer,(at my home computer I can see thumbnails and the full information under the 'signup' box) which makes me think its a security setting that I need to change at work.

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.JPG

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo.  I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month.  I can live with that smile.png

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry.  In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

#8 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Guys, can you please give us some extra information.

Operating system
Browser
Browser version

I'll see if I can replicate this. Thanks a lot.

@ayeaye, the issue with showing as logged out, is a separate issue that we;re aware of and working on a fix. Refreshing the page usually temp fixes it.

#9 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

Browser: Internet Explorer Version 8.0.7601.17514
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

@ Maverick - So at the moment on my work computer I'm not able to log out because the log out button doesn't appear in the drop down box. So this is part of the same problem you're aware of?

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo.  I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month.  I can live with that smile.png

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry.  In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

#10 Hiddy Cheeks

Hiddy Cheeks

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Mine's ok now. I think Inspired's recommendation to clear cache worked.