2 replies to this topic

#1 slumpey

slumpey

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Mountain biking, soccer

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

My bath/face towels are starting to lose the softness and I feel I'm breaking out with more whiteheads.

I saw these online but curious what people here are using to reduce irritation and spreading of bacteria/acne...

Bed Bath & Beyond: http://www.bedbathan....=124466&RN=273
Macys: http://www1.macys.co...6853#pdpreviews

Does anyone have any recommendations for soft towels (100% cotton)?

(preferably one you can buy at a store so I can feel it beforehand, but online sellers are ok)

Edited by slumpey, 08 January 2013 - 10:38 AM.

#2 Kayln

Kayln

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

I always prefer to use bamboo towels than cotton towels. Recently I have purchased 2 towels for me & my husband *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

Bamboo towels are all natural, highly absorbent & also they are soft and plush, unlike the traditional cotton towel that you find in the stores today.

Bamboo is 100% Biodegradable, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Static, Odour Resistant, Hypoallergenic, 3x More Absorbent than cotton & Breathable.

Using bamboo bath towels is very important for people who suffer from allergies and have skin that can be easily irritated.
Because a bamboo towel is lightweight, it dries a lot quicker than a normal towel. These towels resist bacteria, which is especially important for people who are prone to irritated skin because of many allergic reactions, such as eczema, dermatitis, acne and other allergic conditions.

They are not made with harmful dyes and chemicals that most towels are made with, which is not recommended for people with sensitive skin.

#3 Olivia Thacker

Olivia Thacker

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

As you said Kalyn, i have started using Bamboo Towels and believe me they are really good to use. I've got a very sensitive skin even little dust affects my skin spontaneously and my face is all with acne, which is so very irritating but as if now i've started using bamboo towels my skin has become clear and soft no more acne. Bamboo is a very useful fiber i must say! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users