Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying Retin-A In Europe (Online)

15 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am trying to buy Retin-A online, I live in Europe. So, there's not alot of European sites that sell Retin-A without prescription.

There's so many people who buy from this american site that sells a bunch of tablets and creams but the shipping is to expensive for me... Because I only want to try out Retin-A so I only need a tube or two. Did any of you buy retin-a from here(i hope i can post this link, is it allowed?): http://www.facebay.eu/?

I read about it here: http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/27432/retin-a-in-europe

I don't know where else can i ask about these sites... The site above is the ONLY site that mentions it, so i need more feedback.

Thank you!

I bought A-Ret Gel 0.025% (Tretinoin) from facebay and got the parcel within three weeks. I live in Toronto, Ontario.

Tretinoin is also available on Ioffer without prescription. I've used both sites and they delivered on time. But if I had to make a choice between the two, I would go with Ioffer for their fast shipment.

I don't have insurance so I'm not going to have a derm write a prescription for something I can get for cheaper.

I'm looking to buy online Retin-a gel, because in my country (Bulgaria) it is not imported long ago. : ( I want to ask, how much is delivery? And how long is the time of arrival of the consignment at facebay? Thank you!

Never give up ;)

Hi Anta. I want to ask after the purchase the retina of facebay have to pay the customs duty? From where to get it, or deliver it in us? From a post office? Thank you.

Never give up ;)

I just paid for cost + shipping. I don't think I paid for customs since they sent the package under the label 'gift'.

The courier always place the package in my mailbox unless it's too big/bulky.

So the site is correct? I thought I'd have a rogue?

Never give up ;)

Hello,

I am trying to buy Retin-A online, I live in Europe. So, there's not alot of European sites that sell Retin-A without prescription.

There's so many people who buy from this american site that sells a bunch of tablets and creams but the shipping is to expensive for me... Because I only want to try out Retin-A so I only need a tube or two. Did any of you buy retin-a from here(i hope i can post this link, is it allowed?):http://www.facebay.eu/?

I read about it here: http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/27432/retin-a-in-europe

I don't know where else can i ask about these sites... The site above is the ONLY site that mentions it, so i need more feedback.

Thank you!

I wouldn't risk buying retin-a online when you get easily get it from your derm.

Retin-a isn't like accutane where they'll probably make you jump through hoops of fire first, I'm pretty sure just about every derm will give you retin-a immediately without any hassle if you go in and ask for it. So no point in risk buying it online.

you cab buy retin-A over the counter here where i live but have to know how to use it the pharmacists are usually good at explaining what to d and how to introduce it

I have purchased from facebay multiple times and the service is brilliant i am in the UK and normally receive within 36 hrs i suppose the delivery times for Europe and the US will differ but they do tend to turn round there orders very quickly the other plus is that postage is free.

Hi. I was also looking to buy retin-a online. I bought it from a website called www.skincreamdepot.com. They had free shipping worldwide and I found a discount code that worked which gave me 20% off my order. I don't know if the code will still work but it was stieva20%oct13. Hopefully it may be useful to someone.

Gary

I need to buy tretinoin online, but I don't have Rx and without, it seems to be a bit hard to buy this product inside of EU.

There is plenty of sites, which offer tretinoins for cheap prices, but they're all placed outside EU. I wonder what is practise with customs, if I make an order from non-EU seller? Do usually goods get stuck at EU customs?

Also I've heard that in Spain, one can get retinoids without Rx. Does anybody have information about this?