Photo

The Extreme Caveman Regimen - 100% Guranteed You Will Clear Your Acne (Only For People With Strong Will))

vitamin vitamins vitamin a paleo

33 replies to this topic

#21 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

I can't go 1 month without masturbating or sex. That's insanity. What other pleasures should I deprive myself in the name of clearing my bacne? I have done the water only thing before, and doing it right now as well. It does seem to work the best, but I still get bacne. Everything else irritates my skin too much, and makes my bacne appear worse. I was a vegan for 7 years too, and still had bacne throughout, so I'm not a big believer in diet clearing acne. All I do now is rinse my bacne with cold to Luke warm water for a few seconds, and it seems to help a little. I also try to avoid touching and all other forms of irritation as well. I got my moderate-severe body acne to become mild-moderate using the caveman regimen.

Vegan or not has nothing to do with anything. Eat real, whole nutrient dense foods, more anti inflammatory than inflammatory, in low to moderate glycemic load meas, drinks, snacks, that don't include anything you have an intolerance for.

Many, if not most vegans eat a diet full of crap, processed faux foods. Look at all the crap at whole foods and 'health' food stores.

I don't believe diet causes acne. I used to live next to a hippie colony in chestnut ridge, ny. They grew all their own food, never ate dairy, ate a lot of crushed up chick peas, and other natural foods. They were not obese at all, but yet lots of them still had acne. I worked with them, and was friends with them, and saw their acne first hand.

On the other hand, I know people that consume 500 grams of sugar everyday, never exercise, weigh 300 lbs, eat 10 honey buns a day, eat very high glycemic diets, but yet they never had acne. I just do not see a correlation there.

I myself ate very low glycemic foods. I am 5'10", and went from 170 lbs to 130 lbs during my vegan years. I never drank coffee, all I drink is water still to this day, and yet I still have crappy bacne.

It also seems to me that I can go to google, type in almost anything, and the word acne after it, and sure enough there is someone claiming that is what causes acne. Same thing goes for supposed acne cures.

Furthermore, I believe some of these tribes in underdeveloped nations do not get acne because of their genetic makeup, not because of diet. Some of these people do not grow facial hair either, that is also due to their genetics, not diet.

There is a genetic component. Plus what you do to yourself. Just like with any other health condition. But what you do to yourself counts for more in the likelihood of you developing the condition.

Where those hippies with acne you were referring to teenagers?  Eating crap doesn't cause puberty either, it just makes it more extreme.

Acne can also be caused by allergy.  Have you tried an elimination diet?

Edited by alternativista, 01 October 2013 - 07:27 PM.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

#22 Melloman

Melloman

Mainus Man

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

when i was 16, i stopped masturbating for a full month and my acne cleared. i have had trouble since then with stopping.

Im taking the 100 day challenge.
i wont masturbate for 100 days.
if it comes down to it i WILL have sex, but i might add some days if i do.
wet dreams really wont count, but if i have them i might add more time to the days if im up for it.

DISCLAIMER: This DOES NOT work for everyone. everyone's skin is different. masturbation causes my acne. peanut butter has been known to cause other people's. one person even found out that it was soda that causes theirs!

if u want to know if masturbation causes your acne, stop masturbating for a month and see if it clears. results usually begin after two weeks but it takes a month to be sure.

P.S.
AFTER the first month, when my skin clears, i will try not washing my face with any acne products or soap.

Edited by Melloman, 23 November 2013 - 05:41 PM.

Relax

Enjoy the snow 

My shit

I got a food sensitivity test, and am currently clearing my acne by eating food I'm not sensitive to.  Note: Food Sensitivity is different from allergies and intolerances!  I don't do shit else.  Pretty much whatever I feel like.

I'm recovering from cystic acne. 

Christmas!    elfin!   

#23 Melloman

Melloman

Mainus Man

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

day 1

Relax

Enjoy the snow 

My shit

I got a food sensitivity test, and am currently clearing my acne by eating food I'm not sensitive to.  Note: Food Sensitivity is different from allergies and intolerances!  I don't do shit else.  Pretty much whatever I feel like.

Christmas!    elfin!   

#24 densundevej

densundevej

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:48 AM

Can I please ask: How did you go about not washing your hair? Didn't it stink awefully? Did you do anything to remove or cover the stink?

#25 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

Can I please ask: How did you go about not washing your hair? Didn't it stink awefully? Did you do anything to remove or cover the stink?

I don't know who you are asking. But I have quit using shampoo and only wash once every week or two with water. And no it doesn't stink. Doesn't frizz or need conditioner either. And I used to use tons of conditioner..

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

#26 TreatAcne

TreatAcne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 49
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

I don't know who you are asking. But I have quit using shampoo and only wash once every week or two with water. And no it doesn't stink. Doesn't frizz or need conditioner either. And I used to use tons of conditioner..

I only wash every 2 or 3 days, but never tried just rinsing with water and not using anything else. Is that the way that works the best? And conditioner... why don't you use it? Don't you pull out more hair when you try to comb out your tangles? I've heard that if you use it only on the bottom of your hair and work your way up without touching your scalp (which is somewhat difficult and strange) that it won't cause your skin glands to over or under produce oil to moisturize your skin. Also, do you shed a lot of hair overall? I can go as far as 20 strands a day, maybe even more.

08/20/13: Acne is gone!! Success thread here ---> http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/333646-milk-free-diet-cleared-my-cystic-acne-and/ 

--------------------

My Regimen: Dairy, Sugar, Caffeine, and *mostly* Gluten FREE Diet.

My Previous Regimen Here: http://www.acne.org/...6-years-try-it/
My FAQ's Are Written Here: http://www.acne.org/...t-day-and-faqs/

My Experiences with Dan's Regimen: http://www.acne.org/...t-acne-regimen/

#27 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:54 AM

I only wash every 2 or 3 days, but never tried just rinsing with water and not using anything else. Is that the way that works the best? And conditioner... why don't you use it? Don't you pull out more hair when you try to comb out your tangles? I've heard that if you use it only on the bottom of your hair and work your way up without touching your scalp (which is somewhat difficult and strange) that it won't cause your skin glands to over or under produce oil to moisturize your skin. Also, do you shed a lot of hair overall? I can go as far as 20 strands a day, maybe even more.

I'm still working out what works best. But I don't use conditioner because it doesn't need it. And I used to need tons in order to comb thru the tangles.

#28 densundevej

densundevej

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:37 AM

Well, I was asking royalty, the person who made the original post. But no matter

I've been trying to cut down on my hair washes but I can't seem to make it work. It has gotten better (I was every 3 days now as opposed to 1-2 days, and I don't get stinky hair anymore as I used to) but I can't seem to bring the in-between washings up to a week, which is what I want.

I've washed my hair with baking soda for about a year now and rinsed with either honey or vinegar.

I just recently switched to an organic shampoo made for dry hair and I have yet to see if it works better or worse.

Any thoughts or ideas would be welcome

#29 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

Well, I was asking royalty, the person who made the original post. But no matter

I've been trying to cut down on my hair washes but I can't seem to make it work. It has gotten better (I was every 3 days now as opposed to 1-2 days, and I don't get stinky hair anymore as I used to) but I can't seem to bring the in-between washings up to a week, which is what I want.

I've washed my hair with baking soda for about a year now and rinsed with either honey or vinegar.

I just recently switched to an organic shampoo made for dry hair and I have yet to see if it works better or worse.

Any thoughts or ideas would be welcome

http://www.acne.org/...g-it/?p=3397461

http://www.acne.org/...thods-benefits/

#30 erin85

erin85

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

I've been doing this regime for about 2 weeks now and OMG!!!! it actually works! I was really skeptical before I tried it but thought what the hell I've tried everything else.

Prior to this I was using Proactive, never going back to that again. My skin feels awesome, I haven't had any breakouts since starting the regimen and my skin isnt oily anymore.

I just wash my face once a day while I'm in the shower with water and a wash cloth and then I put on a light oil free moisturiser at night and that seems to work best for me.

Not everyones skin is the same but I would definitely recommend at least trying this regimen.

#31 Exister

Exister

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:50 AM

Subscribed

#32 omar10

omar10

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

How will I shave my face if nothing is supposed to touch it?  What shavers would you recommend (electric or regular)?

#33 strax

strax

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

Acne is not an inflammation disease.  This is non sense.

There is a very simple way of knowing.

NSAIDS. 

If acne were a inflammatory disease then NSAIDS would diminish it. 

Acne is a sebum disease.  We must figure out why our sebum is pouring out 

#34 Melloman

Melloman

Mainus Man

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:31 AM

you guys should just check for food sensitivities, instead. amd NO, that's not the same as allergies.

the reason third world countries get less acne cases is probably because they don't fuck their food up as much as we do. when we get bad pepducts in our diet, it destroys our digestive system and causes sensitivities.

probably why paleo works, if it really does. I'm going to look it up and possibly try it out.

Relax

Enjoy the snow 

My shit

Christmas!    elfin!   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users