Photo

Acne Experts I Need Your Knowledge

acne epiduo adapalene benzoyl peroxide povertybrah bukkake dermatologist zyzz benzoyl peroxide

No replies to this topic

#1 AcneBrah

AcneBrah

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Im doing a 3 part acne program that I have found online from a person who has studied acne over the years.

For the 3rd step for mild-moderate acne he reccommends a topical 5% benzoyl peroxide cream. For more severe acne he reccommends using Epiduo (Tactuo) which is a prescription topical cream that contains 0.1% Adapalene and 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.

Unfortunately I have not seen a dermatologist in over a year and an appointment can take months to get. On hand I have benzoyl peroxide 5% and I have a tube of Differin XP Gel (Adapalene 0.3%) that a dermotologist prescribed to me last year that I barely used.

I feel my acne is probably worse than moderate but its not crazy severe like it was a few years back. After researching both ingredients (benzoyl peroxide and Adapalene). It appears they are both important. One de-inflammes and renews, while one kills bacteria and causes skin peeling.

What I am wondering is for the 3rd step since either of these creams can be used. Although a mix of both (epiduo) is prefered.....which should I use?

Edited by AcneBrah, 03 January 2013 - 06:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users