Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help! Back & Chest (Pics)

12 posts in this topic

Hello,

As a start I would like to say how loveley this site is, if you're suffering.

I have had back and chest acne for about 2,5 years now. I have been going through defferent kind of medication from my doctor, but finally I got sendt to a dermatologist about 3 month ago. He promised me that my acne would go completely away over time, but im confused over how long I have to wait. He told me it could take some month before it would start working, and yes I've startet to see a little different.

Im really self-conscious of it, and I(sadly) have taken myself in avoiding people, especially girls...

Ohh and I got some medicine called "Isotretionoin" 20mg.

So my question(s) is: how long before my body acne will be gone(almost gone)... I know I got some bad scaring, will it get better or am i stuck with them? And those deep red marks, are they scars or what would it be called?

-Photos attached-

Love, and thanks

John.

post-186499-0-37866900-1357240928_thumb.

post-186499-0-86960200-1357240933_thumb.

post-186499-0-37866900-1357240928_thumb.

post-186499-0-86960200-1357240933_thumb.

Isotretionoin is the best treatment for acne so it may take a while especially because your on such a low dose of it 20mg but Im guessing around month 4 youll no longer have any new breakouts. I was on 70 mg and it took 2 months to start clearing me up

Absorica Aug 2013 -Feb2014

Claravis March 211 - July 2011

My body acne was the last to clear. Around the end of month 2 I saw improvement

Absorica Aug 2013 -Feb2014

Claravis March 211 - July 2011

Use 'AcnelaK' body soap. I hope it works for you.

I don't know if "medimix' soap is available in your country. But I can say that it's the best soap to treat body acne. And even 'safi' is good. It's a blood purifier. I live in India and these two products are available here.

God Bless! :)

You have marks like me, they're very similars, I read about that and I realized they're hypertrophic scars mostly, In my case with time, they have gone disappearing, obviusly not entirely

The redness has started to fade, but the scaring is still horrible.. My doctor Said it would take about 1/2 a year to fade