Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baseketball4

Deleting Own Posts?

5 posts in this topic

Members can't delete posts. If you send me a message with the links to the posts, I'll delete them for you (provided that no one has replied to them yet). You can copy the link by right-clicking on the number that's on the top right of the post and copying the link address.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

OK, that is interesting. In the case when I no longer have control to delete my own posts I'd rather delete all of them. SO, how do I go about it? Do I copy all my messages to you and you then delete them? That would be a lot but I'd rather do it.

Or just edit each and every post to say ''...'' or something that doesn't mean anything.

''I'm not clever, but I figure if I ask all the questions, somebody else might have all the answers'' - Quote, Me!

^ Exactly. Or think before you post something.

To delete your posts: Members do not have the ability to delete their posts; however, you are welcome to use the 'Edit' feature to edit the text out of your posts.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon