I'm prepared to do this every day, twice a day and use it until my acne passes away from my diet or I eventually grow out of it. I have a few questions that I want to ask, if someone experienced could answer them that would be good!
1. I understand you're meant to do it twice a day, 12 hours apart. When it lists all the steps you do in the morning, is that EXACTLY what you do again, 12 hours later? or do you do it differently?
2. For week 1, I understand you're meant to only use a certain amount of BP in the morning, do you do that in the morning AND the night time? please explain to me how that works ... As I don't want to use to much BP.
3. When do you introduce other products, such as Dan's AHA+ and the jojoba oil, and how do you fit that in the order of applying the different creams etc? as in, would you do it twice a day, and do you do it after the BP or before etc. Just things like that.
4. Does the type of water effect if the regimen will work or not? I read a thread before saying it's really important. As far as I know, I have basic tap water. Same goes for my showers, except one has a head that doesn't waste as much water. I don't think we can buy a shower head or something expensive, does it seriously matter?
5. Does it matter how you sleep on your pillow? Yes, I always have a fresh one from the cupboard every night. I try and lay facing the roof, but end up laying on my cheek. Does this matter or will it stop me from my goal - if yes, how do I fix it?
6. For shaving on the facial area, does the regimen say WHEN to do that, as in before you start applying everything? is it the first thing you do before applying the cleanser etc?
Oh, and is it ok to change from Benzac AC to this regimen instantly? as in the next day, just start doing this regimen? thanks.
Edited by Jekester, 30 December 2012 - 03:16 PM.