Advice...dermarolling/stamping Or Tca Peelsscarring tca peel dermarolling red marks\ omega-3 zinc tca make-up
Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:21 AM
First post on here, but been lurking for a while...
My issue is red/dark marks.
Just a few things I already do
1. I don't get much sun exposure and do wear SPF.
2. I take Omega-3, Vitamin C, Zinc, heard they are all good for scarring/inflammation
3. I have started using aloe vera gel at night.
4. I use glycolic acid toner 5%
5. I use hydraluronic serum day and night
6. I have ordered rosehip oil also; will only use this at night I think.
7. I will be starting weekly lactic acid at home peels (30%).
8. Have order ACV although no idea how I am going to stick this into my routine.
9. I stopped using BP 3 months ago.
My questions are
a) Should I start using a TCA peel in a few months? Where can I buy a 12.5% one in the UK?
b) Or should I go down the dermarolling route? Or is that better for wrinkles/deep scarring?
c) Will time actually make a difference?
d) Any other options?
These photos have just made me really depressed and I hate wearing make-up, I just want clear skin...
Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:12 PM
30 years old
Medium Skin Tone
Cystic and Superficial Acne, : OH MY! Whiteheads, Pustules, Blackheads and clogged pores Severe hyperpigmentation to cheeks and chin
OCM: 70% Castor Oil, 30% Hemp seed oil, 5 drops Lavender EO (started 11/1/12)
Moisturize with Hemp oil or Say Yes to Carrots SPF 15 moisturizer
OCM: 70% Castor Oil, 30% Hemp seed oil, 5 drops Lavender EO
200mg Spironolactone (started 12/19/12) Differin .1% Hemp oil or Emu oil for moisture
20% Salicylic Acid Peel (once per week)
Manuka Honey after peel
Manuka Honey and ginger once per week.
Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:29 AM
If I add lemon juice on the face will it help ?
Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:03 AM
and how old are your red marks?
mine are 1-2 months
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users