#teenage #natural #teenageacne

1 reply to this topic

#1 HeyitsLina

HeyitsLina

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Hi, my name is Lina and I am 17 years old. I've had acne since I was about 14..I've frequently visited this site but never joined. I've tried all of the following:
- Neutrogena
- Clean & Clear
- Apple cider treatment
- Egg mask treatment
Etc etc.

However, a few months ago I decided to go all natural and started using all natural soaps so my day was as following:
Morning- Citrus & Gylcerin facial soap followed by tea tree oil soap and dry face with paper towel (less bacteria etc).

Night- Citrus & Glycerin facial soap followed by cream clay soap. Pores are cleansed and tighened.

Through this I've lost almost ALL of my acne so what I can basically say is stay natural and don't give up :)

#2 Hi Im Pat

Hi Im Pat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

Glad you found something that works for you. All natural stuff is awesome because sometimes chemicals can just cause extra irritation, you know? The one Neutrogena product I liked was that oil-free cleanser in the soap dispenser and it's orange, and it worked nice, but it dried my skin so badly it started to peel a little, was terrible. Right now I'm on Nature's Cure, which boasts about natural ingredients, and the pills you get have natural stuff in them, which I definitely like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users