171 replies to this topic

#161 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

its hard too say. the OP stated it wasnt what he expected but also hasnt come back to report his progress. i hate when OP's do this -_-. I  would quit my job to fly over there too have this done just so i can have normal skin again. being scar free is priceless, only if people with unscarred skin realized how good they have it

Edited by no_hope, 07 May 2014 - 04:36 PM.

#162 blahblah82

blahblah82

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:58 PM

So Jace, the OP, did not elaborate more than just saying "not what I expected." ?   Did he mean to say the results were not great?   

No_hope, are you not getting any further good improvement from the Enerjet?

#163 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

So Jace, the OP, did not elaborate more than just saying "not what I expected." ?   Did he mean to say the results were not great?   

No_hope, are you not getting any further good improvement from the Enerjet?

im undecided. after my second i stopped to persue needling methods such as fractora and intracel. in a couple months if im not satisfied with improvement from intracell i will go for my third enerjet. enerjet so far takes the cake with satisfaction. the only thing i didnt like is the filler made my face more round. if it wasnt for that i would be doing enerjets without hesitation

#164 endofme

endofme

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:49 PM

Has nothing else about CORA come up ? South Korea is huge on cosmetic surgery, one would think they had a superior method...

#165 *Inspired*

*Inspired*

Formerly "TokyoGirl"

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

I think it is odd that any hospital would claim they can cure your scars over email, especially when they've never evaluated your scars in person and scar treatments don't work for everyone. Really strange that there is a tourism group for this too. I may check it out though when I am back in Japan. Flight and hotel to Seoul from Tokyo is pretty inexpensive at less than $300 for a few day package. I have to disagree on South Korea being expensive. I have always thought it was fairly cheap, especially food. Although I haven't visited in 10 years, I can't imagine inflation has jumped that much.

#166 praetorian23

praetorian23

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

I'm a noob to this site. I'm also on my 3rd treatment on cora therapy. Happy to answer any questions. :)

I have a moderate mixture of box and ice pick scars, and a few rolling scars - mainly on cheeks, side of face and temple area. Started the treatment recently at the Gangnam location.

#167 praetorian23

praetorian23

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

I have followed this thread from the beginning and I think the same now as I did then.  A marketing ploy, just does not feel genuine at all.

Finished 3rd treatment recently. Most of my scars have improved between 5% and up to 30% for some scars. Overall, skin is smoother now then before I started. 2 more treatments to go.

#168 praetorian23

praetorian23

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:49 AM

Has nothing else about CORA come up ? South Korea is huge on cosmetic surgery, one would think they had a superior method...

Interestingly, it's relatively unknown here in Korea. About 4 years ago, a procedure similar to cora therapy was also launched by one place that called it "trans therapy" (which is essentially the same as cora therapy, which came a few years after).

I am going to Korea in December for 2 weeks to have some plastic surgery and I am thinking of getting cora therapy while I'm there.  KRW 50,000 is equivalent to less than $50, which is cheap for an acne scar treatment session.   

How many treatments can you get in a 2-week timespan?

$50?!? There may have been some mis-communication. It's more like in the $300-800 range per session (as of summer 2014).

I think the $50 refers to a sample one time session on one spot.

I'm paying in the high $700s per session now.

Edited by praetorian23, 14 September 2014 - 12:47 AM.

#169 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:55 AM

I'm a noob to this site. I'm also on my 3rd treatment on cora therapy. Happy to answer any questions. smile.png

I have a moderate mixture of box and ice pick scars, and a few rolling scars - mainly on cheeks, side of face and temple area. Started the treatment recently at the Gangnam location.

Can you ask them if they are planning to open a satellite office any where else or is there any similar treatment outside of korea

#170 praetorian23

praetorian23

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:01 AM

I'm a noob to this site. I'm also on my 3rd treatment on cora therapy. Happy to answer any questions.

Can you ask them if they are planning to open a satellite office any where else or is there any similar treatment outside of korea

Sure, I'll ask the doctor at my next session. I think the lack of expansion may be due to the low supply of doctors with the required skills. It's mainly oriental medical doctors that do it and they need the "needling" skills.

I mentioned previously it's relatively unknown even in Korea (I only know of 3 locations in Korea).

I wonder why they haven't expanded. They would make a tonne of money in places like NYC.

Edited by praetorian23, 14 September 2014 - 01:02 AM.

#171 praetorian23

praetorian23

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:28 AM

deleted

Edited by praetorian23, 14 September 2014 - 07:15 PM.

#172 bloodwar44

bloodwar44

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:19 AM

700? for the whole face you mean? thats a ridiculous price :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users