182 replies to this topic

#61 Jace Cali

Jace Cali

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

Hey guys,

I just came back from my 5th session. However, again, there is no point of me posting any pictures for now since it's still red and swollen. Be patient and in due time I'll post my end result. I'm impatient myself and would like to hurry up and see how the end results are going to be like but what can I do?? I'll be going in for my last session on the 27th and the doctor told me I would have to wait until the redness totally goes away,and then I'll see the work of art....:)

#62 betterdays89

betterdays89

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, song-writing, reading/learning/discovering, nature (hikes in the mountains, long walks), creativity, documentaries, good conversation, compassion, social justice

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

Hey guys,

I just came back from my 5th session. However, again, there is no point of me posting any pictures for now since it's still red and swollen. Be patient and in due time I'll post my end result. I'm impatient myself and would like to hurry up and see how the end results are going to be like but what can I do?? I'll be going in for my last session on the 27th and the doctor told me I would have to wait until the redness totally goes away,and then I'll see the work of art....smile.png

Can't wait to see your end result!

Also, I've been thinking about possibly going to South Korea to teach english for a year after graduating University. This would be at least 3 years from now, but considering you mentioned a bit about teaching english in Korea before, I was wondering if you knew where I can get more information about this and whether there is a specific organization you would recommend working with?

Thanks !

#63 Sweetea

Sweetea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Hey still looking foreward to the after pics :) So it takes approx 2 months to complete all 6 treatments that makes about 10 day intervals between your treatments to heal? I'm sure the result will be good, and from what I've seen needling treatments look better with time vs lasers result in a gradual loss of fat and fullness from the time u have it done a lot of people have said it prematurely aged them at least u won't have that worry

#64 Jace Cali

Jace Cali

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hey guys,

I just came back from my 5th session. However, again, there is no point of me posting any pictures for now since it's still red and swollen. Be patient and in due time I'll post my end result. I'm impatient myself and would like to hurry up and see how the end results are going to be like but what can I do?? I'll be going in for my last session on the 27th and the doctor told me I would have to wait until the redness totally goes away,and then I'll see the work of art....smile.png

Can't wait to see your end result!

Also, I've been thinking about possibly going to South Korea to teach english for a year after graduating University. This would be at least 3 years from now, but considering you mentioned a bit about teaching english in Korea before, I was wondering if you knew where I can get more information about this and whether there is a specific organization you would recommend working with?

Thanks !

Hey Betterdays89l,

You can check out www.eslconnections.com they have tons of jobs posted there everyday. 3 years from now huh? Well, English business will always be around korea so won't be too late. If you would like me to help you find jobs let me know but I think eslconnections basically has everything there. Good Luck~

Hey still looking foreward to the after pics smile.png So it takes approx 2 months to complete all 6 treatments that makes about 10 day intervals between your treatments to heal? I'm sure the result will be good, and from what I've seen needling treatments look better with time vs lasers result in a gradual loss of fat and fullness from the time u have it done a lot of people have said it prematurely aged them at least u won't have that worry

Hey sweetea,

It takes around 3 months. And the doc told me that it takes time to heal after the full treatment and it will gradually fill up. I'm just hoping for the best. 

Edited by Jace Cali, 19 February 2013 - 10:20 AM.

#65 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Regenerating from the Core

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

Hey!

your last session was yesterday ? any updates?

If you're bored of Suburbia, burn down your house,lets dance in the colour of the fire.

#66 blahblah82

blahblah82

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

I'm following this post intently.  When the doctored lasered off the sharp edges of your scars, do you know what kind of laser he used?  Not sure if that was mentioned in your previous post.

After 5 treatments, can you say whether or not the scars have filled in?  For example, between your 4th and 5th treatments, after your skin settled down, did you notice improvement from your baseline before any treatment?

#67 trendycat

trendycat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

I'm also interested in an update. How'd your last session go?

#68 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

i am sure the scars will be looking a lot better...its like having subcision multiple times .

i just dont really understand how they approach the scar in  a different way than subcision.?

the relevant page says they target the collapse dermis? but how can they specifically target something they cant really see!

Edited by panos, 01 March 2013 - 09:44 PM.

If you're bored of Suburbia, burn down your house,lets dance in the colour of the fire.

#69 Sweetea

Sweetea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

He's probably waiting for the swelling to go down to see the final result if his last session was only a few days ago... I'm super excited to see the results tho- I come on here pretty much everyday just to check lol

#70 Jace Cali

Jace Cali

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

Hey guys,
Sorry for the late response. I'm currently in the process of moving so I've been busy. Plus I disconnected my Internet so I haven't really been on the comp. I'm writing this from my phone. Anywho, to answer all you question, yes I see improvements but still to early to see how much. It's still red so its hard for me to tell. Despite my negative life style I have to say I see improvements but not sure how much. I am indeed a smoker which is pretty stupid of me when I'm trying to fix my scars and investing thousands of dollars:( also I'm an insomniac, I've been suffering from lack of sleep for years and its something I haven't been able to fix, I know sleep plays a very big role when it comes to skin care but this is something out of my control. I will post pictures when the redness goes down. The doc told me its going to take a few monthes to see anything since it takes time for scars to fully heal. However if you still want to see my face while its red ill post it up next week after I settle in and have access to my comp.

#71 khtw

khtw

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

Hey jace cali! I was wondering if your doctor can speak english? Because I'm seriously considering this treatment but I have next to no knowledge of korean lol also I shot you an email with some other questions :) thanks in advance! :)

#72 trendycat

trendycat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

Sure I wouldn't mind seeing an update in about 3 weeks if you don't mind. I also smoke and don't live the healthiest lifestyle, but the least you could do to help yourself heal is to always have water available. It's recommended to drink 8 glasses a day, so having a pitcher nearby at all times isn't a bad idea.

#73 Jace Cali

Jace Cali

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hey khtw,
No he doesn't speak English. I actually had to help this girl out from this forum who has contacted me to book an appointment for her. If you need help let me know, my price is a fat dinner...lol no but if you need help let me know.

Hey trendycat,
Thanks for the info:) I've heard water does help a lot. I just bought me a e cig kit to kick this smoking habit and some melatonin to help me sleep. Also the redness has gone down a lot and all the or most of the scabs fell off and my skin is kinda pinkish. I might just post the picture next week when my Internet is connected. Anywho, ill keep you guys posted.

#74 Jace Cali

Jace Cali

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Hey khtw,
Also I didn't get an email from you. I just checked my phone.

#75 angelas210

angelas210

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

<p>Wow, i am planning on getting excision done next month for ice picks.&nbsp; This looks like it would be great to do after that for all my rolling and boxcars.&nbsp; Thanks for posting this.</p>

Edited by angelas210, 05 March 2013 - 08:56 AM.

#76 khtw

khtw

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

Hey Jace Cali, 

Resent the email! thanks in advance! :)

#77 jeejee

jeejee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

looking forward to the results! :]

#78 polecat

polecat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

I hope you are doing well, Jace Cali.  This Cora Therapy is a fascinating treatment for sure....I just had my first subcision treatment yesterday afternoon but I can't help myself from wishing that I had access to the treatments you had :)

#79 polecat

polecat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

There you go... That's the treatment that I'm undergoing. The needles they use are not acupuncture needles. I took a look at the needle and it was a syringe 26 g. He told me it's how they pick at the scar or what not. I'll ask them more when I go for my next treatment.

I found this today, but the Dr is using acupuncture needles.  It was difficult for me to watch him manipulate the patient's skin so be warned:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Rei0Xy4Knog

Any updates Jace Cali?  Please inform your Doctor that he should seriously consider coming stateside to either L.A. or NYC and set up a satellite office.

#80 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

THANK YOU polecat for this .

What interests me is that he is beginning far outside from the scar tissue! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users