Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is There Still A Way To Get The Shape Of My Nose?

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm really frustated with these scars on my nose , everytime I talk to people I can't look straight at their eyes because I'm embarassed by these scars sad.png , how much do you think will it cost for the treatment that will get my nose back to the way it was ?

Picture224_zps6f2f5e18.jpg

Picture223_zps438f20ca.jpg

Was this caused by cystic acne? You could try silicone gel or see a dermatologist for something like steroid injections to flatten the scars. Is your acne over?

@blastoise

yes , back when I was in high school I have these huge cystic acne in my nose and I picked on them. I'm considering those injections but I read some articles that there's a chance that it will comeback after it flattened. My acne isn't actually over cuz I'm still getting bumps sad.png as you can see in the pic I have alot of pimple scar

Hi, I've been experiencing the same problem. I've tried the steroid injections before, it will surely flatten the bumps but it's not permanent. So basically, after a couple of months, you need to go back to your derm to do it again. It cost a lot of money.