Photo

Is There Still A Way To Get The Shape Of My Nose?

:(( raised scars nose

3 replies to this topic

#1 konoyaruuu

konoyaruuu

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

Hi, I'm really frustated with these scars on my nose , everytime I talk to people I can't look straight at their eyes because I'm embarassed by these scars Posted Image , how much do you think will it cost for the treatment that will get my nose back to the way it was ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 blastoise

blastoise

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

Was this caused by cystic acne? You could try silicone gel or see a dermatologist for something like steroid injections to flatten the scars. Is your acne over?

#3 konoyaruuu

konoyaruuu

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

@blastoise

yes , back when I was in high school I have these huge cystic acne in my nose and I picked on them. I'm considering those injections but I read some articles that there's a chance that it will comeback after it flattened. My acne isn't actually over cuz I'm still getting bumps Posted Image as you can see in the pic I have alot of pimple scar

Edited by konoyaruuu, 05 January 2013 - 01:16 AM.

#4 wisteria04

wisteria04

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hi, I've been experiencing the same problem. I've tried the steroid injections before, it will surely flatten the bumps but it's not permanent. So basically, after a couple of months, you need to go back to your derm to do it again. It cost a lot of money. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users