Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acne With Puss?

4 posts in this topic

Long story sort, at first i used to get acne with puss and then i started washing my face with a scrub and using BP after that and wasn't getting any pimples with puss. After i decided to see a dermatologist and being perscribed Epiudo, I started using it and all the sudden the pimples i get now are having puss. Any way to treat pimples with puss without poping them?

I recently just started the regimen that consist of me using the Cleanser in the morning, then applying BP after that, and then using Cetaphill moisturizing cream. I only do that once and i'm currently thinking about doing to twice a day now. Then at night i do the same process but instead of applying the BP i apply the epiduo instead.

Long story sort, at first i used to get acne with puss and then i started washing my face with a scrub and using BP after that and wasn't getting any pimples with puss. After i decided to see a dermatologist and being perscribed Epiudo, I started using it and all the sudden the pimples i get now are having puss. Any way to treat pimples with puss without poping them?

I recently just started the regimen that consist of me using the Cleanser in the morning, then applying BP after that, and then using Cetaphill moisturizing cream. I only do that once and i'm currently thinking about doing to twice a day now. Then at night i do the same process but instead of applying the BP i apply the epiduo instead.

yes dry them out. the best things i have found to dry out whiteheads is zinc oxide. i use it every night and it dries them out but it also stops them from forming at all after you use it for long enough. for me that happened in 3 days but it will probably take others longer to be clear.

yes dry them out. the best things i have found to dry out whiteheads is zinc oxide. i use it every night and it dries them out but it also stops them from forming at all after you use it for long enough. for me that happened in 3 days but it will probably take others longer to be clear.