Photo

The All New Acne.org

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#41 AcneIsACurse

AcneIsACurse

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

I've reset everybodies skin. So it should auto fix the issue of the wrong skin.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

It works now, thanks!
18 years old, acne sufferer for 5 years, both of my parents had acne into their 20s, many of my family members had acne, but not nearly as bad as mine.

My acne.org regimen log

What I currently use:
Cleanser: Basis Sensitive Skin Bar
Treatment: Acne.org 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
Sunscreen (only during the day): Neutrogena Clear Face SPF 30 Sunblock

#42 MikeX10A

MikeX10A

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

Is anyone having issues with staying logged in? I have to sign back in all the time. I am allowing cookies to this domain and checking the stay logged in radio button.
Irritated after shaving? Spending a fortune on fancy razor cartridges? Learn How to Shave Like Your Grandpa!

#43 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Is anyone having issues with staying logged in? I have to sign back in all the time. I am allowing cookies to this domain and checking the stay logged in radio button.

I think that's the same issue some people were speaking of. Just press F5 or refresh the page and you should be shown as being logged in.

Nice car in your avatar. :)

#44 MikeX10A

MikeX10A

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:47 AM

Great, thanks.

If this is a known issue, then a stickied thread should be made so people know about it.
Irritated after shaving? Spending a fortune on fancy razor cartridges? Learn How to Shave Like Your Grandpa!

#45 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

Great, thanks.

If this is a known issue, then a stickied thread should be made so people know about it.

If they can't fix the bug that might be a good idea. Posted Image

Edited by Lapis lazuli, 29 December 2012 - 08:49 AM.

#46 Omnivium

Omnivium

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

I'd like to be able to see my notifications on the message board homepage. And F5 is a different button on my laptop, so I have to keep signing in because it keeps signing me out.

How I Stay Clear:

• Accutane 5mg/day

• Probiotics 25 billion organisms/day

• Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser 2x/day

Low Dose Accutane Log

#47 onefatalgoose

onefatalgoose

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

I'd like to be able to see my notifications on the message board homepage.

So...is this going to happen sometime? It would be very nice if this change was made, as this is how it was before the overhaul.

80%-20% Alkaline forming vs Acid forming Diet

`Organic~
                                                                            I don't consume:
                                                                                     *Dairy
                                                                               *Whole grains
                                                                             *Refined sugars
                                                                                 *Table salt
                                                                              *Vegetable oils
                                                                        *Processed/Fast foods
                                           *Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs)
                                                                      As well as the pesticides/herbicides that come with them

My philosophy: Less externally, more internally

Even taking long hot showers in chemically treated tap water is too harsh for acne prone skin

(And that's without a face wash)

This site is absolutely loaded with info on curing acne internally

#48 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

I am sure we can get the notifications on the homepage. However, nothing at all, besides the look and feel was changed with the message board itself, so the issue with being logged out, isn't related to v3.

Can you please give me some details about your browser etc.

Thanks.

#49 Luminareo

Luminareo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

Site redesign is sweet.

Also lol:

I've reset everybodies skin. So it should auto fix the issue of the wrong skin.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Edited by Luminareo, 10 January 2013 - 10:37 PM.

#50 nakedsmurf

nakedsmurf

Been there done that.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

They should make an app for acne.org

#51 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Notifications and messages are now available from the board index.

I've also cleaned up the styles and improved the appearance of the 'new content' button.

Let me know if you find any issues with it.

#52 onefatalgoose

onefatalgoose

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Hi Maverick,

i'm wondering what happened to the notifications/messages icons.  They were available from the message board page, but now i only see them when i click on a specific topic.  Did this get changed again?

80%-20% Alkaline forming vs Acid forming Diet

`Organic~
                                                                            I don't consume:
                                                                                     *Dairy
                                                                               *Whole grains
                                                                             *Refined sugars
                                                                                 *Table salt
                                                                              *Vegetable oils
                                                                        *Processed/Fast foods
                                           *Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs)
                                                                      As well as the pesticides/herbicides that come with them

My philosophy: Less externally, more internally

Even taking long hot showers in chemically treated tap water is too harsh for acne prone skin

(And that's without a face wash)

This site is absolutely loaded with info on curing acne internally

#53 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

Yeah, no offense meant but the way the quoted posts look now isn't preferred by me over the previous way which made it so much easier to see who said what when you had multiple quotes. =]

WeirdText_zpsc6b4caa1.png

Also, I see this weird text that you see in the picture above which I assume is some kind of bug.

#54 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

The notifications work on the board index as well. They were temp unavailable for a few days, but this was fixed yesterday.

The above, isn't related to quoted text. It seems it's a bug when viewing our own sidebar. But not other peoples. Will look in to it.