Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The All New Acne.org

54 posts in this topic

The notification icon only seems to show up when you read a thread. It doesn't show up when you are on the, I suppose you'd call it the page where you see the overview of all the forums. Or the main page of the message boards.

The new content hasn't changed. It's the same code as usual. I get a ton when I click it. Maybe there is only 1 new post since you last checked?

Well how I meant it was that earlier when I went to this site, I saw if I had notifications right away and now I first have to click on my username in the top right and then go to content. But that's Ok. It's just one click more plus there's also e-mail notifications.

i have no problems with the new format and everything, but i'm logged in and it says 'signup' instead of showing my username like it usually does. i've tried refreshing multiple times but nothing. i'm able to reply to posts and make new topics just fine, it's just bugging me.

It's just one click more plus there's also e-mail notifications.

Make that two clicks more. ;)

i have no problems with the new format and everything, but i'm logged in and it says 'signup' instead of showing my username like it usually does. i've tried refreshing multiple times but nothing. i'm able to reply to posts and make new topics just fine, it's just bugging me.

I don't have that issue on my end.

LapisScreen_zpsa3d0ab2c.png

1 person likes this

I saw the signup icon too just now when I clicked on a thread I had favorited in Internet explorer! But then when I left that thread and went to the main page...I saw my username again. :think: Odd.

Notifications will be back ASAP! I too am missing them.

Awesome

80%-20% Alkaline forming vs Acid forming Diet

`Organic~
I don't consume:
*Dairy
*Whole grains
*Refined sugars
*Table salt
*Vegetable oils
*Processed/Fast foods
*Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs)
As well as the pesticides/herbicides that come with them

My philosophy: Less externally, more internally

Even taking long hot showers in chemically treated tap water is too harsh for acne prone skin

(And that's without a face wash)

This site is absolutely loaded with info on curing acne internally

Thanks for that but when i get the extra options after clicking sign up, if i try clicking sign in the drop down window just disapears and nothing happens

may just be my phone though

1 person likes this

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

i'm having problems with my notifications, i have 4 of them, but when i click onto notifications, it doesn't do anything, I'm unable to see them..

i'm having problems with my notifications, i have 4 of them, but when i click onto notifications, it doesn't do anything, I'm unable to see them..

I don't have that issue on my end. =]

Notify_zps16d5f933.png

I have an issue, when I sign in and go on the message boards it looks like this:

25svath.png

This is how it looks like after scrolling down, it looks like the old message board.

353bbt0.jpg

If I sign out and go on the message boards it goes back to the new forum layout, this problem only happens when I sign in. This problem is only on the message boards, the other pages work fine.

Other than that great design!

18 years old, acne sufferer for 5 years, both of my parents had acne into their 20s, many of my family members had acne, but not nearly as bad as mine.

What I currently use:

Cleanser: Basis Sensitive Skin Bar

Treatment: Acne.org 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

Sunscreen (only during the day): Neutrogena Clear Face SPF 30 Sunblock

yeah idk.

I'm having the same issue, but only the first time I enter the message boards. As soon as I press F5 or enter a forum, it's gone.

I have an issue, when I sign in and go on the message boards it looks like this:

Have you tried to manually change the theme (at the bottom of the page) to v3? I know I had to, it looked exactly like the screenshots you've posted.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

25svath.png

This is how it looks like after scrolling down, it looks like the old message board.

353bbt0.jpg

If I sign out and go on the message boards it goes back to the new forum layout, this problem only happens when I sign in. This problem is only on the message boards, the other pages work fine.

Other than that great design!

if your using Adblock or any other adblocking plugin you need to add acne.org to the whitelist.

The "New content" and "Notification" buttons aren't visible while on the main page of the message boards. It's only visible on a sub-section.

The "New content" and "Notification" buttons aren't visible while on the main page of the message boards. It's only visible on a sub-section.

This. I really hope this can get fixed

1 person likes this

`Organic~
I don't consume:
*Dairy
*Whole grains
*Refined sugars
*Table salt
*Vegetable oils
*Processed/Fast foods

Even taking long hot showers in chemically treated tap water is too harsh for acne prone skin

I've reset everybodies skin. So it should auto fix the issue of the wrong skin.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

It works now, thanks!

18 years old, acne sufferer for 5 years, both of my parents had acne into their 20s, many of my family members had acne, but not nearly as bad as mine.

What I currently use:

Cleanser: Basis Sensitive Skin Bar

Treatment: Acne.org 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

Sunscreen (only during the day): Neutrogena Clear Face SPF 30 Sunblock

Is anyone having issues with staying logged in? I have to sign back in all the time. I am allowing cookies to this domain and checking the stay logged in radio button.

I think that's the same issue some people were speaking of. Just press F5 or refresh the page and you should be shown as being logged in.

Nice car in your avatar. :)

Great, thanks.

If this is a known issue, then a stickied thread should be made so people know about it.

If they can't fix the bug that might be a good idea. sideways.gif

I'd like to be able to see my notifications on the message board homepage. And F5 is a different button on my laptop, so I have to keep signing in because it keeps signing me out.

1 person likes this

How I Stay Clear:

• Accutane 5mg/day
  • Probiotics 25 billion organisms/day
  • Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser 2x/day

Low Dose Accutane Log

I'd like to be able to see my notifications on the message board homepage.

So...is this going to happen sometime? It would be very nice if this change was made, as this is how it was before the overhaul.

`Organic~
I don't consume:
*Dairy
*Whole grains
*Refined sugars
*Table salt
*Vegetable oils
*Processed/Fast foods

I am sure we can get the notifications on the homepage. However, nothing at all, besides the look and feel was changed with the message board itself, so the issue with being logged out, isn't related to v3.

Can you please give me some details about your browser etc.

Thanks.

Site redesign is sweet.

Also lol:

I've reset everybodies skin. So it should auto fix the issue of the wrong skin.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

1 person likes this