Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

songbirdsing

Is This Normal?

4 posts in this topic

So just a little background...I have been using AcneFree Severe by University Medical for years now. It has 10% bp...and my skin has had no real irritations for a long time from it. Well I think they stopped making it until the new year and I haven't been able to find it anywhere so I decided to give Dan's products a try...well I washed my face a little while ago and used the bp and now my face is burning like crazy. I don't understand if I had been using 10% prior and now down to 2.5% why there would be irritation. I used my own regular moisturizer but my skin hasn't calmed down at all. Any ideas what's going on?

it depends on how much bp you used... if you used a pea sized amount you should have no problems, anything higher when you're first starting out on the regimen could cause burning

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

I didn't use very much....maybe just a tad more than pea size but not that much more. I made sure to use less today but I figured since I've used 10% for many years that there wouldn't be any irritation. I think it might be the wash that's a bit irritating, though.

My skin is very random. When ever I use acne products my skin will dry out really bad but at the sametime become really oily. Now I use mild face wash and apply moisturizer afterwards. I have also discovered Dragons Blood. It is very high in antioxidants and has been keeping my acne away. really cool stuff. Here's a link so you can check it out your self http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragons-Blood-sap-Sangre-de-drago-resin-/271125989418?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item3f205e482a