dead sea minerals facial peeling deja vu facial

1 reply to this topic

#1 slickslapshot

slickslapshot

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hello, first time poster right here. I've looked at these boards a few years ago and actually developed my own Regimen based off of what I saw here. I still use Cetaphil Facial Cleanser + Moisturizer to this day.

Anyway, onto my topic. Today I bought a product from the mall called Deja Vu Facial Peeling. Yes, I was over charged, paying $40.00 cash for it, while later I noticed it runs for $22.95 at Amazon. The salesman attempted to sell it to me for $70.00! Here's a link to the product: http://www.amazon.co...g/dp/B0039OJLLI

Alright so onto what I wanted to ask this board: have any of you out there tried this? I am sort of curious to see how this works. Apparently it removes the "dead skin" layer on your face and unclogs pores, eventually giving the user a gleaming face--or so they say. I've seen some reviews describing that an irritated, red face has emerged after using the product.

What I am also wondering is how to incorporate this into my Regimen, since I do not want to have all the adverse effects happen to me. Should I use this Facial Peel after I wash my face, or after I both wash + moisturize? On the instructions, the product recommends only one use per week.

For the record, I have an occasional pimple show up, nothing cystic like I used to before I took Accutane. My face is somewhat decent right now, but I would like to get rid of the bumps on the skin and what not that are still there.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully it was not a waste of $40!

#2 Chuck Remensnyder

Chuck Remensnyder

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

Hello, first time poster right here. I've looked at these boards a few years ago and actually developed my own Regimen based off of what I saw here. I still use Cetaphil Facial Cleanser + Moisturizer to this day.

Anyway, onto my topic. Today I bought a product from the mall called Deja Vu Facial Peeling. Yes, I was over charged, paying $40.00 cash for it, while later I noticed it runs for $22.95 at Amazon. The salesman attempted to sell it to me for $70.00! Here's a link to the product: http://www.amazon.co...g/dp/B0039OJLLI

Alright so onto what I wanted to ask this board: have any of you out there tried this? I am sort of curious to see how this works. Apparently it removes the "dead skin" layer on your face and unclogs pores, eventually giving the user a gleaming face--or so they say. I've seen some reviews describing that an irritated, red face has emerged after using the product.

What I am also wondering is how to incorporate this into my Regimen, since I do not want to have all the adverse effects happen to me. Should I use this Facial Peel after I wash my face, or after I both wash + moisturize? On the instructions, the product recommends only one use per week.

For the record, I have an occasional pimple show up, nothing cystic like I used to before I took Accutane. My face is somewhat decent right now, but I would like to get rid of the bumps on the skin and what not that are still there.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully it was not a waste of $40!

Yes it works very good!!

Hey my names Chuck,

I just came across your post and wanted to let you that have been using it here and there for about 8 months now, and just getting to the point where I need a new one. But and yes it does work and does peel the dead skin off your face right after applying it within seconds.

And makes my face feel and like better, basically it makes your skin look more healthy and more moist.  I have expereinced a red type of rash before at times but that was not the product itself, it's how my skin is sometimes from time to time and is just a matter of combination but for the most part, if it does make your face red don't assume it's the facial stuff right away, it could be you skin underneth or getting agitated and that will go away by itself or should go away naturally being that you don't go constantly rubbing your skin to scratch off any ichy feelings. 

what it basiclly does is just peels the dead skin off your face and skin allowing the skin underneth to breath better naturally.

Me I use it every so often to sprouse up my face, like once or twice a month regurally.

* My stuff would have lasted a year but I used a lot of it at the beggining to start my face and skin off and then just kept up on it every once or twice a month.

* I used it on my hands, arms, scalp

(that did a great job for cleaning up dead skin and make it nice and clean looking),

* I used it on my feet a couple of times and that really cleaned up the dead skin there

(use it on your feet and you'll notice the power of it, because you'll keep peeling the dead lyers of skin there.)

* All you have to do is apply a generious amount, not too much or much at all, spread it on the area of you skin and let it sit there for about 10 seconds and then rub it around in cirular patterns and you'll feel that your skin is peeling off into little skin balls, do that till you feel your skin is done peeling or so and then wipe with a warm rag or try towel what ever you prefer, expereiment a bit.

But in all hands down yes it's a good product.

all though I will not use it every day because I don't know the long term effects of it's use like any product but it seems to be safe but then again I am overly causious about the principals of products.

Yes you can buy it, it is worth the $40 to pay for it but if you can get it cheaper go for it.  the guy's n girls at the Deja Vu stand in the Franklin Mills Mall in Philadelphia PA do the same thing were they'll tell you its this price at first and try to make it look like they'll give you a deal and tell you not to tell anyone else to make it look like one.

There are two ways to try it for free:

1# To try it out, look interested as your walking by there stand and just look at them like your curious about it but just still walking by to another store and they'll sure enough pull you over (if there not busy proforming they tricks on someone else at that time) and try to talk you into it, so all you have to do is play along let them use it on you to try it, till they ask if you'll buy it and just give em a old debit or credit card and processed as if you were buying it and when you find out it's not working just act casually suprized like you don't want to show him your embarrised that you don't have money on your card, act like it must be my back or girl maxed my card out or something and ask him how long he's open till and tell him anything you feels the best to say, like one say can you hold on to it, I'll be right back or I'll be back tomorrow, would that be fine, and don't for get to say again, I'll be back with some interest in it. 

this trick is good if you can't afford it right away and just want to try it out with out looking like an idiot or sap for free bees.

(preper, they'll even ask you if you have another card if the old one doesn't work, so set up a line for that too as well just to be safe. and remember you only carry card never cash and express in you own way for reasoning it in a sorryful way.) 

I have done this a couple of times and have done it right before two seperate dates, because I didn't have it handy at those times and did not want to shove out the money then.

* Or the other option is, you can just ask them straight out if you could try it or not and would like to know if it really works.

they probably will most likely try it on you but first tell them you were tinking of getting it but not right now and just wanted to try it out first since your in the area, that's it.

Let me know how it works for you.

Chuck

amobiusstrip@yahoo.com

PS: Hey if they like to scam and trick people, I have no problem doing it to them I don't like wasting my time tricking easy people walking by, I trick the trickster.. hope you like it.

Edited by Chuck Remensnyder, 03 April 2013 - 09:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users