Are Rice Crackers Acne Causing?

2 replies to this topic

#1 poeticphantom

poeticphantom

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

So my mom bought rice crackers, cheese flavor.

http://www.kame.com/...e-rice-crackers

Was just wondering, do they cause acne or something?

#2 Vinchenzo

Vinchenzo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

INGREDIENTS: RICE, CHEESE SEASONING [CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYME), WHEY, MALTODEXTRIN, BLUE CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYME), CITRIC ACID], CORN OIL, YEAST EXTRACT, SOY TOCOPHEROLS, NATURAL COLOR (ANNATTO AND PAPRIKA).

Cheese is one a pretty common trigger so maybe.It really comes down to you, some people might breakout from eating those crackers and some won't. Its probably safer if you buy the plain ones since the are usually just rice crackers and nothing else.

#3 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

they are junk that take the place of real food with these things called nutrients that your body needs to function properly.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users