Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Do I Only Have Whiteheads?

4 posts in this topic

all of my acne ends up being a whitehead. does anyone know any research or scientific reason why this is so? when i was 11 and first got acne i only got a few small reddish dots on my skin that never came to a head. now all i get is whiteheads that develop in about 12 hours and take 3 days to go away. why??? i never get cysts, blackheads, or reddish dots. only whiteheads. are whiteheads known to be caused by a specific trigger. any help is appreciated.

I'm pretty much the exact same, my acne alwayys turns to white heads. Small, big, anything. Even some really painful spots will. I wish I knew why as well.

Same with me, only whiteheads. Form over night, but don't cause any pain. Started taking Zinc Supplements ( helping with oil) and looking to get the Clarisonic Mia to exfoliate

mine too omg! only whiteheads and some of them are under the skin... Its really annoying and i wish i knew how to get rid of them or stop them forever. But the main reason is oil glands that produce oil/sebum because of hormones. Pores gets clogged and bacteria starts to feed with the oil beneath.. ahhhhhh