Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

i got stretch marks from acne

7 posts in this topic

well to add the the shittyness of bacne and chest acne i got stretch marks from picking and stretching to the acne. atleast my muscles are all stretched out eusa_wall.gif

and im still searching for the cure to my bacne anyone know stuff about kavi soap im looking into buying it

haha its not the acne thats giving you the stretchmarks its the juice lol.gif

and if u got bad bacne bro get on accutane ASAP, i had to wait cause financiall i couldnt get on it cause i had no insurance at the time...got WAY worse and i finally was able to get on it but now my back is a MESS, to the point i never even wear tanks cause i hate the way it looks...TCA peels are helping but spare yourself the grief and prevent yourself from having to deal with this bro

I have some stretchmarks on the inside of my shoulders if you get what I mean, is there any way of getting rid of them? or will they go with time or stay there forever?

I have some stretchmarks on the inside of my shoulders if you get what I mean, is there any way of getting rid of them? or will they go with time or stay there forever?

you got them forever, i've had ones there for about 2 years, they fade with time but they are there for good

you got them forever, i've had ones there for about 2 years, they fade with time but they are there for good

got those too, see them as warrior scars rolleyes.gif

but now I'm afraid to keep training, that sucks moast...

:: what would you buy? ::

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

ps: I don't know cars, only girls... but you got the point.