Photo

Quit The Regimen...skin Still Discolored.

quit regimen skin discolor discolored discoloration

6 replies to this topic

#1 KellerMan

KellerMan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

I've been off the regimen for several months now, and my skin is still discolored. It's like, the skin around my eyes is pale and the rest of my face is tan looking. All I've been doing is washing my face with cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. Is this because of the cleanser, or the months and months I was putting BP on my face? Will it ever go away? I'd like to keep using the cleanser because its helped keep me relatively clear...

#2 Lee1234

Lee1234

Wanderer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:Zombies!!!!!!!!!,Cooking, selective research, intellectual conversations, comedy, oriental culture/cuisine, anime, Final Fantasy VII/VIII/IX etc, manga, films,nature, holistic living, working out, writing short stories/poems, consoles, etc etc.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

Wow, I have the exact same problem as you. I really do wish I knew what I was getting myself into before I used it. My face is tanned (in a weird blotchy way) but the skin around my eyes and my neck for that matter are an entirely different colour. It's coming up 5 years now and it never wet away. I'm going to go for a TCA peel sometime in the future, as my last hope.

#3 mrSuitnTie

mrSuitnTie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

Uhm is this true..? because I only recently started doing the redgime...

but its working. i would rather have discolored skin than acne everywhere

#4 KellerMan

KellerMan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

It's true for some people, not others. I'm clear just off an oral antibiotic and a cleanser now...skin is still discolored from the regimen I used to use, several months ago...

#5 Ilovemesomevanity

Ilovemesomevanity

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

itll eventually go away, i burnt my chin with the BP once.. (put it on after using a peeling gel ._. ) and i used the regimen for about a month after that, and then later quit. i think it took up to like 6-8 months to fade away completely, its so gradual i never noticed exactly when it was gone but it does go away

#6 KellerMan

KellerMan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

itll eventually go away, i burnt my chin with the BP once.. (put it on after using a peeling gel ._. ) and i used the regimen for about a month after that, and then later quit. i think it took up to like 6-8 months to fade away completely, its so gradual i never noticed exactly when it was gone but it does go away

Thank you, that makes me feel much better :). I'm getting microdermabrasion done soon, hoping that might help also.

#7 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

I only use BP on the middle area of my face and unfortnatly I discolour, doesn't show too bad but it's noticable, it's better to live with out acne than a slightly discoloured face!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users