Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Know The Cause, How To Cure ?

5 posts in this topic

im 98.9% sure i have hyperthyroidism. At first i thought i had low estrogen due to low body fat which caused my acne, then as i started researching more into hyperthyroid, i realized it causes a fast metabolism which causes low estrogen which causes high testosterone which causes more hair and yada yada. My mom also had thyroid problems but i never linked it. Now that i think about it, all of this fits to me. Im just wondering how can i fix this naturally without going to a doctor? Also, i am currently taking vitamin b5 with l-cystenine. i been taking this for over 7 months. i never got clear but it did help a little so i just stuck with it. How do i get off this without breaking out?

Very interesting. Can you tell me what hyperthyroidism is?

1 person likes this

Have you tried zinc gluconate? it worked for me at a dosage of 30 mg ( twice a day).

It's curious, I have cystic acne, and my mother has hypothyroidism ( she also suffered from cystic acne in the past), and last month I had my blood tested, and the doctor checking out my TSH levels said that I was going to have problems with thyroid in a short time, but he didn't say if it was going to be hyper o hypothyroidism. I had 4.30 TSH, and normal levels are suposed to be from 1.2 - 4.2 TSH. What levels do you have?

im 98.9% sure i have hyperthyroidism. At first i thought i had low estrogen due to low body fat which caused my acne, then as i started researching more into hyperthyroid, i realized it causes a fast metabolism which causes low estrogen which causes high testosterone which causes more hair and yada yada. My mom also had thyroid problems but i never linked it. Now that i think about it, all of this fits to me. Im just wondering how can i fix this naturally without going to a doctor? Also, i am currently taking vitamin b5 with l-cystenine. i been taking this for over 7 months. i never got clear but it did help a little so i just stuck with it. How do i get off this without breaking out?

People never cease to amaze me. Some with their brilliance, others with their ignorance. eusa_think.gif

Here's A Few Acne.org Threads Of Mine You May Find Useful/Interesting (updated 7/25/13)

-- DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Toner

-- How to Ice Inflammed or Picked at Cysts

-- Milk of Magnesia Uses

Other Threads Worth Looking At

-- Oily Skin Research Thread: This shows some of our previous efforts and explains the mechanisms behind oily skin.

-- My failed but enlightening experiment going the "less is more" route, aka "The Caveman Routine"