Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

royalty

Chromium Supplement And Dry, Tight Skin Connection?

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, so after getting rid of my acne i have noticed severe tight skin and the feeling of dryness and irritation in my skin. When i looked in the mirror my skin looked glowing and good so i was very confused. 1 week ago i started to take a chromium supplement and i noticed that my face sometimes just felt like it was burning , i thought it was because of the weather but it wasn't. I kept using alot of olive oil to try and moisturize but nothing seemed to help. THen i decided to try not to take those chromium pills and already 1 day after which is right now. My skin feels normal again and healthy, it doesnt even feel tight anymore so i can finally laugh! The weather is still the same (snow, minus 5 degrees) so do you think a chromium side effect could lead to this condition? Or does it sound like im chromium/nickel intolerant?

Hope you can help, atleast my skin feels super good again.

Please, Royalty, could you tell us how you got rid of acne and dosages? I, m female, 43 years, and always have super oily skin, I can't imagine my skin dry, that would be a dream.