Acnegoaway54

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

red

Edited by Acnegoaway54, 21 August 2014 - 01:27 AM.

#2 righthandman

righthandman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

check out my thread on why masturbation causes acne:

http://www.acne.org/...may-cause-acne/

Basically my theory is that masturbation doesnt directly raise dht. Masturbation/sex raise prolactin levels. the more prolactin the more 5-alpha-reductase. 5-alpha-reductase converts testosterone to dht which in turn causes acne. So we may need to lower our prolactin levels to stop acne. This zinc lowers prolactin which may be why that helps alot of people. I personally breakout if i masturbate more than twice a week. I'm going to try lowering my prolactin levels to try to stop my acne in its track. I think people should try targeting prolactin instead, rather than dht because lowering prolactin will indirectly lower dht. I have links to all my studies on my thread.

#3 Acnegoaway54

Acnegoaway54

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

great advice oner. i have been drinking acv for 1 week now and i have been very clear but i am also taking zinc methionine and i really think that is what is clearing me

check out my thread on why masturbation causes acne:

http://www.acne.org/...may-cause-acne/

Basically my theory is that masturbation doesnt directly raise dht. Masturbation/sex raise prolactin levels. the more prolactin the more 5-alpha-reductase. 5-alpha-reductase converts testosterone to dht which in turn causes acne. So we may need to lower our prolactin levels to stop acne. This zinc lowers prolactin which may be why that helps alot of people. I personally breakout if i masturbate more than twice a week. I'm going to try lowering my prolactin levels to try to stop my acne in its track. I think people should try targeting prolactin instead, rather than dht because lowering prolactin will indirectly lower dht. I have links to all my studies on my thread.

do you know if we loose zinc when we masturbate? i have read we do but i can't find any clear conclusive evidence. maybe you know? because i used to wack and get acne and when i stopped wacking no more acne after 3 days. but then i started zinc and i can wack all i want and still no acne.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users