Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice?!

6 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm 19 years old and was on the birth control pill when I was 15 and stopped taking it a bit after I turned 18. After I stopped, it has been a downward spiral with my face. I get these tiny little pimples that don't come to a head (perhaps its milia?) around my chin and above my lips that never go away. I also break out horribly around my period, getting cysts and large under the skin pimples. I've been off the pill for a year now, and am considering going back on it due to the stress my new acne has gave me. Anyone else have this problem? I'm really not sure what to do about it, and have tried numerous methods and have changed my diet. I also take vitamin C, Zinc, Omega-3, and Cod Liver oil daily. I'm going to the doctor at the end of December to find out what's going on.

I've also noticed it's usually confined to one side of my face. Like this month it's my right side... I change my pillow case every day and use clean towels. I'm not sure what to do!!

You should probably start taking the birth control pills again... I have the same issue as well, only my right cheek is breaking out, and I get a couple of spots on my forehead.

the advice is you read my post and start using zinc. duh!