Photo

Acne.org Phone Number Is 1 (800) 773 7803

7 replies to this topic

#1 Ripon10

Ripon10

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My kids, hockey, Turbo Fire.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

This should be on their contact us page but it's not. So there it is.

#2 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

We've found most users much prefer email vs phone contact. It also allows us to more effectively deal with questions and issues.

For example, a large number of the emails we get, are answered on the website. So we can easily provide a link to the answers, whereas it's not quite so easy over the phone.

#3 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

Our office number is for specific questions on how to use the products and for business related inquiries. We are not able to answer order related questions on the phone because we simply do not have access to the back-end information at the office. Instead, please use support@acne.org for all order related questions. This will ensure that you get the fastest response.

-Dan

#4 MizMaila2310

MizMaila2310

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

I ordered the regimen and today was suppose to be the day for it to be delivered. I tracked the number an it did say its delivered today at 2:45 pm .. Its already 10pm and until now i havent gotten any package. I looked everywhere but i dont see a package.. Its really bothering me.

#5 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

I ordered the regimen and today was suppose to be the day for it to be delivered. I tracked the number an it did say its delivered today at 2:45 pm .. Its already 10pm and until now i havent gotten any package. I looked everywhere but i dont see a package.. Its really bothering me.

Please send an email to support@acne.org and customer service will be happy to check on your order/delivery status. We do not have access to any order-related information here on the forums.

#6 Ashleypaige

Ashleypaige

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

We haven't gotten our stuff ..... How long should it take

#7 Fernando300

Fernando300

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

Hello I have emailed support but at times it takes so long for them to reply. Anyways I bought the regiment and jojoba oil.in my order only came the treatment and the jojoba oil.they did ship the moisturizer or the cleanser .pleasee help, I really need this treatment before o go so school

#8 Like Moonlight

Like Moonlight

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

Hello I have emailed support but at times it takes so long for them to reply. Anyways I bought the regiment and jojoba oil.in my order only came the treatment and the jojoba oil.they did ship the moisturizer or the cleanser .pleasee help, I really need this treatment before o go so school

You need to wait for customer service to email you back. Sometimes emails get lost so I'd email them again to be safe, I used to work in customer support. It should take that long for them to get back to you. Maybe 24 hours at most. When did u email them?

We haven't gotten our stuff ..... How long should it take

When your shipment is sent you should get an email with tracking information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users