Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pescetarian Diet

4 posts in this topic

I am set on this diet. It's basically vegetarianism that includes eating fish/seafood. I "officially" started on 12/3/12, so two days ago. It's not too difficult, and I was used to eating meat almost 7 days a week. I am also incorporating much more water. I used to drink like 1 glass of water a day and that seems insanely ridiculous now. Now, I'm drinking 80 ounces daily. I separate it into 4 intervals and it's working out great. The only drawback is that I have too use the bathroom-- about 8 times a day, no joke.

Anyway, this thread will be a little log type where i'll try to keep track of it all. Oh, I am also cutting out all dairy products, and I believe that's the hardest part of all this. I love milk and cheese and yogurt! My substitute will be almond milk.

So that's it. It'll be fun/great if anyone decides to join or offer input. I have never tried changing my diet for acne, because let's face it, it takes some will power. I have a pretty hectic life and didn't want to make it more stressful.

Basically, I'll cut these out:

- dairy

- meat

- sugars/processed foods

I'll add these:

- water

- fruits/vegetables

- nuts

- much more seafood

...I still eat rice daily, would anyone say that's bad?

Here's to hoping this works! whistling.gif)

I am set on this diet. It's basically vegetarianism that includes eating fish/seafood. I "officially" started on 12/3/12, so two days ago. It's not too difficult, and I was used to eating meat almost 7 days a week. I am also incorporating much more water. I used to drink like 1 glass of water a day and that seems insanely ridiculous now. Now, I'm drinking 80 ounces daily. I separate it into 4 intervals and it's working out great. The only drawback is that I have too use the bathroom-- about 8 times a day, no joke.

Anyway, this thread will be a little log type where i'll try to keep track of it all. Oh, I am also cutting out all dairy products, and I believe that's the hardest part of all this. I love milk and cheese and yogurt! My substitute will be almond milk.

So that's it. It'll be fun/great if anyone decides to join or offer input. I have never tried changing my diet for acne, because let's face it, it takes some will power. I have a pretty hectic life and didn't want to make it more stressful.

- dairy

- meat

- sugars/processed foods

I'll add these:

- water

- fruits/vegetables

- nuts

- much more seafood

- dairy

- meat

- sugars/processed foods

I'll add these:

- water

- fruits/vegetables

- nuts

- much more seafood

Zinc diet.

it works

- dairy

- meat

- sugars/processed foods

I'll add these:

- water

- fruits/vegetables

- nuts

- much more seafood

Zinc diet.

it works