Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack101

Red Marks From Over A Year

5 posts in this topic

So I've had these red little flat marks from previous acne. Anyway they've slowly been fading for a year now, I read somewhere that if they last for over a year then it is permanent.. is that true? I'm pretty sure they're flat I mean I don't see any dents in the skin, perhaps on one of them which is only very very minor and you couldn't really notice it. So yeah will they fade?

No red marks are permanent, if they are, they're not red marks, but actual scars.

Supplements For Acne & Oily Skin: Fish oil, Zinc (30 mg), Vitamin A (25000 IU), Vitamin B5 (500 mg) 25000 IU of Vitamin D (twice a month)

No red marks are permanent, if they are, they're not red marks, but actual scars.

yeah but can't they return back to the natural color? except for the pit.

not necessarily. some people just heal slower. i had a lot of red marks in 2011 but it took more than a year for them to fade. about 1 year and a few months?

They will fade at a higher rate if you exfoliate twice or at least once daily . use a suncreen , moistruize twice daily and perhaps even consider using a retinoid such as Retin-a or Differin.