Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Week On The Regimen. Help!

4 posts in this topic

Okay so I have been using the regimen for about two weeks now and when I started I barely had acne on my forehead and chin but alot on my cheeks and upper lip area. After using it, the cheeks and upper lip cleared up and I was so happy yet my chin and forehead was getting breakouts. The breakouts on my chin and forehead are getting worst and I dont know if this is what suppose to happen. Also I feel like using two full pumps of moisterizer is wayto much as it sits on my face.

You can use to pumps if you feel that you need too. Start with one. work it very softly into your skin. if in a few minutes you feel that you need more, go for it. maybe you just need 1 and a half.

Do you like the JOJO Oil as I call it lol

You will breakout when you first start using the regimen bcuz BP renews the skins' layers much faster so any acne hiding underneath will surface. 2 pumps of moisturizer isn't too much, I know it may seem like it, but its not trust me

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.