DukeBlueDevils

Best Shampoo For Scalp Acne?

51 posts in this topic

On 05/08/2016 at 6:01 PM, Just Joe said:

i've been meaning to post this review in a few places for the last few (4 or 5) years or so.  i am a now 41 year old male with relatively thick hair who suffered with face acne as a teenager and a serious case scalp acne nearly my entire adult life.  i tried everything for the scalp acne.  and i mean everything.... every shampoo on the market, dawn dish soap, dove bar, ivory bar, antibacterial soap, etc... i even tried not washing my hair for 3-4 days at a time.  i bought a bottle of "Clear scalp and hair" (i think its unilever).  and noticed a difference within a week.  within 2 weeks it was nearly gone.  by the time i was through the first bottle, it was pretty much cleared up.  whenever i travel and don't have it with or whenever i don't wash my hair for a few days for some reason or other, it returns almost instantly.  but, after just 3-4 days of using that product, it clears up again.   i have no idea why this stuff works for me.  but, it straight up works.  the one i currently use has mint and ginseng maybe.  but, they have all worked for me.  spend $5 on a bottle and give it a few weeks.  if i help someone else by posting this, it was worth my time.  i should've posted it years ago.  head acne sucks.

Can you please send me a link of this shampoo as I can't find it. Thank you!