Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question/poll For Those Who Masturbate...

2 posts in this topic

In this topic, it was explained that on the 7th day of abstaining from masturbation there is a testosterone spike in males of up to 147%:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/241253-testosterone-levels-spike-7-days-after-abstaining-from-masturbation/

Many acne sufferers here confirmed that they always had breakouts sometime around the 7th day of abstaining. But I have a more in depth question for you guys:

What if you were to abstain for a long period of time, lets say a month and then suddenly for two weeks straight, you decided to masturbate once a day. When, then, would you start to experience breakouts? Would it be immediately as in the next day? Or would it occur the 7th day after you started to masturbate again? My main question is when does normal masturbation affect your skin if you aren't abstaining.

Another hypothetical situation: you masturbate 4 times a day everyday and always have experienced bad breakouts, but suddenly you decide to start masturbating only once every 3 days. So this is a much more manageable amount and I would think would probably induce an improvement in acne right? Well if it would, when would you start to experience a slight recovery?

If I personally abstain from masturbation, my skin does improve, but the exact timeline of events (breakouts,testosterone spikes) is unclear to me because of so many other factors (diet, alcohol, soy, supplements, topicals). It would be great to here how other people are affected by their masturbation habits. Thanks....

In this topic, it was explained that on the 7th day of abstaining from masturbation there is a testosterone spike in males of up to 147%:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/241253-testosterone-levels-spike-7-days-after-abstaining-from-masturbation/

Many acne sufferers here confirmed that they always had breakouts sometime around the 7th day of abstaining. But I have a more in depth question for you guys:

What if you were to abstain for a long period of time, lets say a month and then suddenly for two weeks straight, you decided to masturbate once a day. When, then, would you start to experience breakouts? Would it be immediately as in the next day? Or would it occur the 7th day after you started to masturbate again? My main question is when does normal masturbation affect your skin if you aren't abstaining.

Another hypothetical situation: you masturbate 4 times a day everyday and always have experienced bad breakouts, but suddenly you decide to start masturbating only once every 3 days. So this is a much more manageable amount and I would think would probably induce an improvement in acne right? Well if it would, when would you start to experience a slight recovery?

If I personally abstain from masturbation, my skin does improve, but the exact timeline of events (breakouts,testosterone spikes) is unclear to me because of so many other factors (diet, alcohol, soy, supplements, topicals). It would be great to here how other people are affected by their masturbation habits. Thanks....