aha alpha hydroxy acid

3 replies to this topic

#1 lanamarie

lanamarie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

i have ordered the package with the regimen AHA and Jojoba oil...it was$69.00 and after shipping it was $79.00..i had ordered and waited but there was no sign or indication that my order went throught so i called my card company(american express) and i had been charged 5 times...is there a number or anything to contact this company?i want just one order of the regimen not 5

#2 pugrocker

pugrocker

VAN HALEN ROCKS!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, Drums and Drumming, and Animal Wellfare. Love Animals, They Just Rock And They Certainly Dont Care If Your Face Is Full Of Pimples!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

Damn, that is some over-priced stuff!

#3 lanamarie

lanamarie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

i have no idea how to contact the regimen company theres only e-mails we can send..but it will take a while for them to respond

#4 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Please contact customer service at support@danielkern.com or from our Contact Us page for help with any order related or shipping inquiries. For your own security, we do not have access to your order history or account information here on the message boards. Aren will help you for sure, don't worry.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users