Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How To Eat High Gi And Not Spike The Blood Sugar

2 posts in this topic

Hello this is actully the reason why most people have acne. Unhealthy blood sugar levels. I have heard people say that its only the people with high blood sugar who has got a problem. Thats not true at all, even if i wake up and the first thing i eat is an apple or a watermelon or carrots which sounds super healthy, i will break out! So here is how to prevent blood sugar spikes.

1 - Buy a chromium and magnesium supplement and take the recommended dose everymorning (dont do it on an empty stomach)

2 - Always eat in this order: Fats first (nuts, avocados), protein next (chicken,turkey), carbs and the high gI as the last (fruits, carrots, rice,potatoes!

3 - Drink 1 tspn apple cider vinegar 30 minutes before any meal.

4 - Eat cinnamon before or with in the meal

5 - MOST IMPORTANT, eat every 2-3 hour and the portions should be same size. If you eat a huge breakfast and don't eat anything until lunch and then you eat huge again, i guarantee your blood sugar will spike big time. Thats why binge eating can cause acne.

If you want to, mulberries should be great too!

Number #1-2-5 are the most important and could cure your problem. But if you want to try this and stay on the safe side, do step #3 and #4 also. I promise you that you won't break out.

I will be updating this thread for more info soon!

Hello this is actully the reason why most people have acne. Unhealthy blood sugar levels. I have heard people say that its only the people with high blood sugar who has got a problem. Thats not true at all, even if i wake up and the first thing i eat is an apple or a watermelon or carrots which sounds super healthy, i will break out! So here is how to prevent blood sugar spikes.

1 - Buy a chromium and magnesium supplement and take the recommended dose everymorning (dont do it on an empty stomach)

2 - Always eat in this order: Fats first (nuts, avocados), protein next (chicken,turkey), carbs and the high gI as the last (fruits, carrots, rice,potatoes!

3 - Drink 1 tspn apple cider vinegar 30 minutes before any meal.

4 - Eat cinnamon before or with in the meal

5 - MOST IMPORTANT, eat every 2-3 hour and the portions should be same size. If you eat a huge breakfast and don't eat anything until lunch and then you eat huge again, i guarantee your blood sugar will spike big time. Thats why binge eating can cause acne.

If you want to, mulberries should be great too!

Number #1-2-5 are the most important and could cure your problem. But if you want to try this and stay on the safe side, do step #3 and #4 also. I promise you that you won't break out.

I will be updating this thread for more info soon!

Formerly Nicky D

If you stand for nothing then you will fall for anything