Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grn93

Oily Skin After Accutane

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I finished my course of accutane 2 months ago! Soon after my skin is oily started again! Wash your face two times a day with only water and nothing else! I noticed that with any cleansing gel / lotion to wash my face, it is more oily and I get breakouts. I use moisturizer, but my skin is not dry! Give advice on what to do! When I wash my face with something becomes even more fat! Help: (

Never give up ;)

Have you tried adding a bit of zinc supplements to your diet? It should help regulate your oil production if i'm not mistaken.

dear why dont you visit cosmetic surgeon houston . it provides the products for skin cleansing and toning which will make your skin fresh looking without being more oily. it helps oil control on face. i have tried their reccomended products personaly and it came up with good results.

Well if you don't want to see a dermatologist right yet (which I'd probably suggest), I'd just try take some zinc supplements for a bit. It really does work wonders for me.

Give it a couple of months to have some noticeable effect though (I noticed a good change in about three weeks though).