Photo

My Panoxyl 10 Face Wash Isn't Being Produced Here Anymore, Suitable Alternatives?

3 replies to this topic

#1 unbreakable1

unbreakable1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 17
About Me

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

??? Thanks

#2 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

We've been hearing that bp is disappearing in the UK. We would love it if one of you here could look into the reason why. We've gotten several emails lately from people saying that their favorite bp products are no longer available and we have no idea why, but we're here in the US so we don't always know what's going on in the UK. Would you be willing to look into it and find out why bp is disappearing?

#3 unbreakable1

unbreakable1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

I'll try!

#4 unbreakable1

unbreakable1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

We've been hearing that bp is disappearing in the UK. We would love it if one of you here could look into the reason why. We've gotten several emails lately from people saying that their favorite bp products are no longer available and we have no idea why, but we're here in the US so we don't always know what's going on in the UK. Would you be willing to look into it and find out why bp is disappearing?

Email from manufacturer

Thank you for your email regarding the availability of Panoxyl Wash.

Panoxyl Wash has been discontinued and is no longer being manufactured. There are no plans at the moment to bring it back. Please be assured that I will pass your comments onto our marketing Department.

Unfortunately, I am also unable to recommend any alternative products and can only suggest that you speak to your GP or pharmacist who may be able to recommend a suitable alternative that you can use.

At GlaxoSmithKline, the health and well-being of our consumers is our utmost priority and we are committed to doing our best to ensure that our products are available and accessible to the people that need them. Unfortunately, the decision to permanently discontinue the PanOxyl Aquagels and Wash has been unavoidable in light of unexpected changes in the manufacturing of our Stiefel products.

Lastly, please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and trouble that you have been caused and I thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Edited by Callum., 18 January 2013 - 10:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users