Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dcraze87

After Coming Off Birth Control Did Anyone Stop Breaking Out For A Few Months?

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering if this is because there is an imbalance in my hormones! I've done a lot of research on hormonal acne and it looks like the best way to know is to do a saliva test. Bust since I have to order the saliva test online I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience where they came off of their birth control and for a few months their face was completely clear. I was thinking perhaps this could be because my hormone levels were re-balancing and at some point they were optimal (although sadly no longer). acne is the worst!

After quitting birth control I was clear for 3-4 months and then started breaking out.

Good luck with the saliva test! Just my opinion... I don't think everything will show up in tests. Sometimes the symptoms will be there even if the tests come back normal. You know your body best! (:

living life as happy and natural as I can! ♡ ☮ ❀ ॐ ☼

>>--> .. >>--> .. >>-->

[clear]: fish oil, multi vitamins & minerals + extra d3, b-complex, l-cysteine, natural progesterone cream

hearts...what did you do after you started breaking out again? acne is such a tricky thing to deal with! it can be so many things so I'd love to hear what worked for you since we had a similar experience. thanks again

-

living life as happy and natural as I can! ♡ ☮ ❀ ॐ ☼

>>--> .. >>--> .. >>-->

[clear]: fish oil, multi vitamins & minerals + extra d3, b-complex, l-cysteine, natural progesterone cream

Im gonna be such a buzz kill...

I came off dianette was perfectly clear for 3/4 months then boooom spots. Was put back on dianette same again was then put on it for a 3rd time andnow its not doing its thing 6months in still breakin out new spots appear everyday mostly nodules/mild cysts so no idea wats next might try goin on an anti b with the bcp

Total wits end :((

Cant do this again!

Dnt want to go down the accutane route if it doesnt sort it so where do we go frm here......

Love to ya xx