Photo

Urine Therapy

acne urine therapy atkins low carb

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ljwigg8992

Ljwigg8992

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

Has anyone used urine therapy for acne? I am very hesitant to try it but I am desperate. Please give me any experience you have had. I was also wondering if low carb dieting would effect the urine therapy. I currently follow the atkins. Please give me any feedback. I find this disgusting but if it works it is worth it.

#2 tuffluck

tuffluck

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

What is urine therapy? I hope its not what I think it might be? lol

"Death approaches when you close your mind to the endless possibilities of the world"

#3 tweaker123

tweaker123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

i wouldnt do it. stick with low carb, nutrient dense foods. low carb works, but you might feel sluggish, since no carbs.

#4 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

Juicing is a better option. Look into it.

#5 andres123

andres123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

Has anyone used urine therapy for acne? I am very hesitant to try it but I am desperate. Please give me any experience you have had. I was also wondering if low carb dieting would effect the urine therapy. I currently follow the atkins. Please give me any feedback. I find this disgusting but if it works it is worth it.

I second this...
Same situation.....

....anyone??

#6 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Ah yes...urine therapy...why does this always get resurrected on the boards... Posted Image

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

I don't get notified of your response to my post unless you QUOTE my post.

Please only quote a small portion of the post so it doesn't clutter up the thread. 

How to Treat Hormonal Acne

Good and Bad Birth Control Pills and Implants for Acne

How to take Spironolactone

List of Doctors Who Prescribe Spironolactone

Topicals for Hormonal Acne

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

Spironolactone (anti-androgen drug)

Betaine HCL with each meal

Avoiding silicones and occlusives in skin/hair products

#7 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

Urine therapy actually does help with some conditions, that's why it's brought up from time to time here.

It's more common in countries other than America, I think. Whenever I talk about it with adults I always get interesting stories about how ingesting or applying urine helped their friend's liver cirrhosis, eye infection, acne, etc. My grandma said when she was a girl her friend's parents recommended she put some of her pee in her ear when she had an ear infection and it made it go away.

Urea, the effective nutrient or whatever it is, is what you want to research and whether or not it would help you. Like most things, it's something you might have to do all the time for acne rather than just try drinking/applying it topically once and expecting results.

Eat for your liver and digestive health and get sun and exercise, there may be a few more options before going the Urine Therapy route.

Instead of looking for the right person, become the right person.

If you treat your self/symptom with a lot more compassion, you'll find your skin heals much faster when it's not constantly in store for a thrashin'. Rather than blasting the sound of what you're currently treating your face with, the case may be you just need to change the station and re-evaluate you and your skin's relationship . It's easier than you think to relate with, because much like mainstream radio emotions always make for underrated yet relevant statements.

My website is in progress and will probably benefit you in some way.

#8 Semmer

Semmer

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Made my skin glow when I put it on... Used it daily for 12 weeks, but broke out in places I don't usually.... Of course, I also began being deficient in vitamin d at the time, and started getting my period again after giving birth a year prior....so that may have contributed to the breakouts....but as soon as I stopped the UT, the breakouts subsided.... I'd say do it if you have no acne and it might help your skin. But I strongly feel like it made my skin worse. Lots of people have luck with it, so I might try again once I'm clear.... So I'd recommend maybe giving it a try, but don't go overboard.... I put it on all day without washing it off and that was a HUGE mistake. Just make sure to rinse it after a time. Good luck!

#9 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

I'd be glad to us my own urine if it worked