Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Anyone Ever Had A Dream About Acne?

8 posts in this topic

I did. What happen was, I was surrounded by people, mostly girls for some reason, just shouting the words, "UGLY" "MONSTER" "SCARFACE", over and over until I finally woke and was like WTF, even in my dreams acne cant stay away the bastard. >:/

They judge by the way we look, but what they dont get is...The covers not quite like the book.

*Moderator edit - Linking to websites other than Acne.org in your signature is not allowed*

I had a couple of dreams where am aware I have acne.

Many times!

In the dreams I usually have about acne my skin gets worse and worse until I look like an ugly, red-faced monster with like alligator scales on my face lol.

Apparently all of my acne dreams end with me turning into Killer Croc from Batman. :P

Daily Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP
-Jojoba oil as moisturizer

Nightly Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP
-Cetaphil moisturizer + a few drops of Jojoba oil

My Regimen Log:

funny you mentioned this topic i dreamed like a week ago that i was in Europe tacking a tour every thing was going fine until people started looking at me funny then i remembered oh yeah i have acne... it all went downhill from there.

ive have a dream where i remember looking in the mirror and seeing that i got a bad breakout, and i felt utterly devastated. Im pretty sure i was going through a clear phase at the time so it was a scary dream. the first thing i did when i woke up was look in the mirror thank god it wasnt true lol

I call them "acne nightmares". Whenever something bad happens with my skin, Im usually super upset and distraught, and go to sleep, and I ALWAYS have a nightmare that has to do with my skin. Its horrible and so depressing.

Definitely! I've even dreamed of picking/squeezing and just feeling the doom that comes with horrible breakouts and the aftermath of picking. Since it's so exaggerated in my dream, I love when I wake up and realize it's not real.. since my pimples in the dream will be like, the size of a quarter.

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe